Wowza Community

Need help with HLS on Roku 2

Hello everyone,

Im currently running Wowza version 2.2.4 on a Linux based Virtual Private Server. I have an rtmp stream playing from my server that runs well. I’ve been looking into the technology it takes to have my psuedo-live stream played on the roku platform. A few questions can help point me in the right direction.

1. Roku accepts iOS format HTTP Live Streaming. Can i use the playback URL from this tutorial or do I NEED to encode the playback URL to use on Roku?

2. If an encoder is necessary, which encoder can i use? I currently have ffmpeg installed, but i see as i was going through the wowza documentation that ffmpeg has not worked for HLS in the past. Also, i tried to get flash media live encoder but i cant seem to find out how to install it. Since i have a virtual server (hosted on the internet) i would have to use command line prompt to retrieve the necessary installation files. I heard that FMLE is not compatible with Linux based servers.

Thanks for your help.

~Baba

You have a RTMP live encoder publishing a stream? That is all you need. Be sure the video is h.264 and the audio is aac (I don’t think mp3 is support in roku for streaming). Follow the cupertino configuration and playback steps in this tutorial:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-set-up-live-streaming-using-an-rtmp-based-encoder

I think Roku has a minimum bitrate requirement of 800kbs.

Richard

You are running fairly old software. I suggest moving to most recent version 3.1.1. Instructions are here:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-upgrade-wowza-media-server-software-to-wowza-streaming-engine

Charlie

I see two problems:

• You are using the incorrect URL. You have this:

http://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1.playlist.m3u8

It should be this:

http://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1/playlist.m3u8

• The lower bandwidth limit is 800Kbps and your stream is 300Kbps. So you need a higher bitrate stream:

#EXTM3U
    #EXT-X-STREAM-INF:PROGRAM-ID=1,BANDWIDTH=330
    http://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1/playlist.m3u8?wowzasessionid=255008439

• I could not get your stream to play on my iPhone. I might start there. Get the stream to play on an iOS device or OSX first. Then go for the roku

Charlie

You don’t need an encoder in that case but you can still follow the conf and playback steps in that guide for cupertino

Richard

The “cupertinoCreateAudioOnlyRendition” goes in the /LiveStreamPacketizer /Properties list:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-create-apple-app-store-compliant-streams

Richard

I think this is related to problems that have been fixed in Wowza 3. Since you are just using developer edition, no reason not to use the latest version of Wowza

Richard

The "Application context not loaded " WARN lines.

Richard

perfectomobile.com is a service that allows you to test different devices. You change the bitrate by re-encoding your file (with ffmpeg for example) or by using the Wowza transcoder.

Your stream looks ok to me:

audiochannels   : 2
    videoframerate  : 25
    aacaot          : 2
    avclevel        : 13
    avcprofile      : 66
    frameWidth      : 640
    frameHeight     : 480
    displayWidth    : 640
    displayHeight   : 480
    moovposition    : 414138485
  Duration: 01:00:00.03, start: 0.000000, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (Constrained Baseline), yuv420p, 640x480 [SAR 1:1 DAR 4:3], 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16
    bitrate = 906.8kbits/s

Can you post your Application.xml here? You can wrap it in

blocks.  Maybe you don't have live Cupertino streaming turned on.  Do you see any errors in your logs or console when you try to play the Cupertino stream?

You’ve got your cupertinoCreateAudioOnlyRendition property in the wrong place. It goes at the bottom. I would try with a fresh Application.xml without any extra stuff. Just streamType live, and the cupertino LiveStreamPacketizer.

Any errors in the logs?

Im not sure if i am using an RTMP encoder, but i dont think so. I set up a pseudo-live stream using this tutorial from wowza.

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-schedule-streaming-with-wowza-streaming-engine-streampublisher

Does this mean i need to encode the RTMP URL coming from wowza before i can publish to roku? does FFMPEG do this?

ok, i see. Then I should use the cupertino playback URL in the tutorial here, correct?

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-use-roku-with-wowza-streaming-engine

I set up the roku channel the way its described iin the tutorial. https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-use-roku-with-wowza-streaming-engine

The Big Buck Bunny file works just fine, But my live channel is not showing. I only get continous loading from the channel. After searching the roku forums, many people say the problem is probably related to the audio. The audio has to be AAC format. strange thing is all of the videos in my SMIL file are do have AAC audio so i dont know why its not playing. Does the play back URL http://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1.playlist.m3u8 have AAC audio or is there some other problem i should be looking at?

Thank you. at this point i’d like to see if i can work it out with what i currently have. if all else fails i’ll definitely consider upgrading. is there documented any other cases with similar issues on roku? It would seem that theoretically the stream would work perfectly since it comes directly from a wowza server and rrlanham indicated i wouldnt need an encoder for what im trying to do…

Thats odd that the stream doesnt work for your iPhone since its been working for flash. I guess i just assumed that the URL would work because I dont have any devices with iOS on them. Is there somewhere online i can test this out? Also, where can i change the bitrate of the stream noted above?

Thanks

~Baba

here is the application.xml file from my filepath [wowzaroot]/conf/live

<Root>
	<Application>
		<!-- Uncomment to set application level timeout values
		<ApplicationTimeout>60000</ApplicationTimeout>
		<PingTimeout>12000</PingTimeout>
		<ValidationFrequency>8000</ValidationFrequency>
		<MaximumPendingWriteBytes>0</MaximumPendingWriteBytes>
		<MaximumSetBufferTime>60000</MaximumSetBufferTime>
		<MaximumStorageDirDepth>25</MaximumStorageDirDepth>
		-->
		<Connections>
			<AutoAccept>true</AutoAccept>
			<AllowDomains></AllowDomains>
		</Connections>
		<!--
			StorageDir path variables

${com.wowza.wms.AppHome} - Application home directory
			${com.wowza.wms.ConfigHome} - Configuration home directory
			${com.wowza.wms.context.VHost} - Virtual host name
			${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome} - Virtual host config directory
			${com.wowza.wms.context.Application} - Application name
			${com.wowza.wms.context.ApplicationInstance} - Application instance name

-->
		<Streams>
			<StreamType>live</StreamType>
			<StorageDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/content</StorageDir>
			<KeyDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/keys</KeyDir>
			<LiveStreamPacketizers>cupertinostreamingpacketizer,smoothstreamingpacketizer,sanjosestreamingpacketizer</LiveStreamPacketizers>
<!--LiveStreamPacketizers (separate with commas): cupertinostreamingpacketizer, smoothstreamingpacketizer, sanjosestreamingpacketizer, cupertinostreamingrepeater, smoothstreamingrepeater, sanjosestreamingrepeater -->

<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/Streams.xml for any streams types loaded by this application -->
			<Properties>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoCreateAudioOnlyRendition</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
			</Properties>
		</Streams>
		<Transcoder>
			<!-- To turn on transcoder set to: transcoder -->
			<LiveStreamTranscoder></LiveStreamTranscoder>
			<!-- [templatename].xml or ${SourceStreamName}.xml -->
			<Templates>${SourceStreamName}.xml,transrate.xml</Templates>
			<ProfileDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/profiles</ProfileDir>
			<TemplateDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/templates</TemplateDir>
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</Transcoder>
		<DVR>
			<!-- As a single server or as an origin, use dvrstreamingpacketizer in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
			<!-- Or, in an origin-edge configuration, edges use dvrstreamingrepeater in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
			<!-- As an origin, also add dvrchunkstreaming to HTTPStreamers below -->
			<!-- To turn on DVR recording set Recorders to dvrrecorder.  This works with dvrstreamingpacketizer  -->
			<Recorders></Recorders>
			<!-- As a single server or as an origin, set the Store to dvrfilestorage-->
			<!-- edges should have this empty --> -->
			<Store></Store>
			<!--  Window Duration is length of live DVR window in seconds.  0 means the window is never trimmed. -->
			<WindowDuration>0</WindowDuration>
			<!-- Storage Directory is top level location where dvr is stored.  e.g. c:/temp/dvr -->
			<StorageDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/dvr</StorageDir>
			<!-- valid ArchiveStrategy values are append, version, delete -->
			<ArchiveStrategy>append</ArchiveStrategy>
			<!-- If this is a dvrstreamingrepeater, define ChunkOriginURL to point back to origin -->
			<!-- And define Application/Repeater/OriginURL to point back to the origin -->
			<Repeater>
				<ChunkOriginURL></ChunkOriginURL>
			</Repeater>
			<!-- Properties for DVR -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</DVR>
		<!-- HTTPStreamers (separate with commas): cupertinostreaming, smoothstreaming, sanjosestreaming, dvrchunkstreaming -->
		<HTTPStreamers>cupertinostreaming,smoothstreaming,sanjosestreaming</HTTPStreamers>			
		<SharedObjects>
			<StorageDir></StorageDir>
		</SharedObjects>
		<Client>
			<IdleFrequency>-1</IdleFrequency>
			<Access>
				<StreamReadAccess>*</StreamReadAccess>
				<StreamWriteAccess>*</StreamWriteAccess>
				<StreamAudioSampleAccess></StreamAudioSampleAccess>
				<StreamVideoSampleAccess></StreamVideoSampleAccess>
				<SharedObjectReadAccess>*</SharedObjectReadAccess>
				<SharedObjectWriteAccess>*</SharedObjectWriteAccess>
			</Access>
		</Client>
		<RTP>
			<!-- RTP/Authentication/[type]Methods defined in Authentication.xml. Default setup includes; none, basic, digest -->
			<Authentication>
				<PublishMethod>digest</PublishMethod>
				<PlayMethod>none</PlayMethod>
			</Authentication>
			<!-- RTP/AVSyncMethod. Valid values are: senderreport, systemclock, rtptimecode -->
			<AVSyncMethod>senderreport</AVSyncMethod>
			<MaxRTCPWaitTime>12000</MaxRTCPWaitTime>
			<IdleFrequency>75</IdleFrequency>
			<RTSPSessionTimeout>90000</RTSPSessionTimeout>
			<RTSPMaximumPendingWriteBytes>0</RTSPMaximumPendingWriteBytes>
			<RTSPBindIpAddress></RTSPBindIpAddress>
			<RTSPConnectionIpAddress>0.0.0.0</RTSPConnectionIpAddress>
			<RTSPOriginIpAddress>127.0.0.1</RTSPOriginIpAddress>
			<IncomingDatagramPortRanges>*</IncomingDatagramPortRanges>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/RTP.xml for any depacketizers loaded by this application -->
			<Properties>
<Property>
    <Name>forceMPEGTSOut</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>rtpWrapMPEGTS</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
			</Properties>
		</RTP>
		<MediaCaster>
			<RTP>
				<RTSP>
					<!-- udp, interleave -->
					<RTPTransportMode>interleave</RTPTransportMode>
				</RTSP>
			</RTP>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaCasters.xml for any MediaCasters loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaCaster>
		<MediaReader>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaReaders.xml for any MediaReaders loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaReader>
		<MediaWriter>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaWriter.xml for any MediaWriter loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaWriter>
		<LiveStreamPacketizer>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/LiveStreamPacketizers.xml for any LiveStreamPacketizers loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</LiveStreamPacketizer>
		<HTTPStreamer>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/HTTPStreamers.xml for any HTTPStreamer loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoAutoCreateMultibitratePlaylist</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoUseCalculatedVideoBitrate</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoUseCalculatedAudioBitrate</Name>
    <Value>true</Value>
    <Type>Boolean</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoDefaultVideoBitrate</Name>
    <Value>800000</Value>
    <Type>Integer</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoMaxCalculatedVideoBitrate</Name>
    <Value>0</Value>
    <Type>Integer</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoDefaultAudioBitrate</Name>
    <Value>64000</Value>
    <Type>Integer</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoMaxCalculatedAudioBitrate</Name>
    <Value>64000</Value>
    <Type>Integer</Type>
</Property>
<Property>
    <Name>cupertinoBitrateAdjustmentFactor</Name>
    <Value>110</Value>
    <Type>Integer</Type>
</Property>
			</Properties>
		</HTTPStreamer>
		<Repeater>
			<OriginURL></OriginURL>
			<QueryString><![CDATA[]]></QueryString>
		</Repeater> 
		<Modules>
			<Module>
				<Name>base</Name>
				<Description>Base</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleCore</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>properties</Name>
				<Description>Properties</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleProperties</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>logging</Name>
				<Description>Client Logging</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleClientLogging</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>flvplayback</Name>
				<Description>FLVPlayback</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleFLVPlayback</Class>
			</Module>
		</Modules>
		<!-- Properties defined here will be added to the IApplication.getProperties() and IApplicationInstance.getProperties() collections -->
		<Properties>
		</Properties>
	</Application>
</Root>

I stopped the server and restarted early this morning. Got this from the log:

Not sure of what it means or how to fix the problem but it does appear to be directly related to Cupertino streaming

#Version: 1.0
#Start-Date: 2012-06-03 13:48:56 CDT
#Software: Wowza Media Server 2.2.4 build27452
#Date: 2012-06-03
#Fields: x-severity	x-category	x-event	date	time	c-client-id	c-ip	c-port	cs-bytes	sc-bytes	x-duration	x-sname	x-stream-id	x-spos	sc-stream-bytes	cs-stream-bytes	x-file-size	x-file-length	x-ctx	x-comment
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	13:48:56	-	-	-	-	-	3228561.461	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [smil:Stream1.smil/playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	13:48:58	-	-	-	-	-	3228563.481	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [smil:Stream1.smil/playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	13:50:26	-	-	-	-	-	3228651.551	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	13:50:28	-	-	-	-	-	3228653.062	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	13:50:43	-	-	-	-	-	3228668.537	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	19:28:02	-	-	-	-	-	3248906.815	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreaming.onPlaylist: Application context not loaded [live/Stream1.playlist.m3u8]: _defapp_/_definst_
ERROR	server	comment	2012-06-03	22:59:20	-	-	-	-	-	3261585.412	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	execute: java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException
#Start-Date: 2012-06-03 22:59:56 CDT
#Software: Wowza Media Server 2.2.4 build27452
#Date: 2012-06-03
#Fields: x-severity	x-category	x-event	date	time	c-client-id	c-ip	c-port	cs-bytes	sc-bytes	x-duration	x-sname	x-stream-id	x-spos	sc-stream-bytes	cs-stream-bytes	x-file-size	x-file-length	x-ctx	x-comment
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	23:00:17	-	-	-	-	-	22.051	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	LiveStreamPacketizerSmoothStreaming.handlePacket[live/_definst_/Stream1]: Fragment duration greater than suggested range of 1-4 seconds. Adjust keyframe interval accordingly: Fragment durations: [5.2,6.8,5.0]
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	23:03:00	-	-	-	-	-	185.083	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	Licensing: *** Hit license limit for stream. Stream is stopped. ***
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-03	23:03:00	-	-	-	-	-	185.084	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	Licensing: *** Hit license limit for stream. Stream is stopped. ***

which problem in particular?

Hello,

So I upgraded to Wowza 3.1.1 and now I have a different problem than before. I cant get any test streams to work at all, not the vod or live applications. The VOD application can pre-configured so i made no changes to that. So the only thing i set up was the LIVE application. I tried setting up the tutorial i had running before:

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-schedule-streaming-with-wowza-streaming-engine-streampublisher

neither of these are working. Can you help me get this running again? i pulled this from the access and error logs:

Access logs

#Start-Date: 2012-06-06 00:19:24 CDT
#Software: Wowza Media Server 3.1.1 build1479
#Date: 2012-06-06
#Fields: date	time	tz	x-event	x-category	x-severity	x-status	x-ctx	x-comment	x-vhost	x-app	x-appinst	x-duration	s-ip	s-port	s-uri	c-ip	c-proto	c-referrer	c-user-agent	c-client-id	cs-bytes	sc-bytes	x-stream-id	x-spos	cs-stream-bytes	sc-stream-bytes	x-sname	x-sname-query	x-file-name	x-file-ext	x-file-size	x-file-length	x-suri	x-suri-stem	x-suri-query	cs-uri-stem	cs-uri-query
2012-06-06	00:19:24	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	CommandInterfaceCommandShutdownServer.invoke: Shutting down server.	-	-	-	1667.403	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:19:25	CDT	vhost-stop	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	-	-	-	-	1667.912	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:19:25	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher: Shutdown server start	-	-	-	1667.973	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:19:25	CDT	server-stop	server	INFO	200	-	-	-	-	-	1667.974	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
#Start-Date: 2012-06-06 00:20:00 CDT
#Fields: date	time	tz	x-event	x-category	x-severity	x-status	x-ctx	x-comment	x-vhost	x-app	x-appinst	x-duration	s-ip	s-port	s-uri	c-ip	c-proto	c-referrer	c-user-agent	c-client-id	cs-bytes	sc-bytes	x-stream-id	x-spos	cs-stream-bytes	sc-stream-bytes	x-sname	x-sname-query	x-file-name	x-file-ext	x-file-size	x-file-length	x-suri	x-suri-stem	x-suri-query	cs-uri-stem	cs-uri-query
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	server-start	server	INFO	200	Wowza Media Server 3 Trial Edition (Expires: Jul 07, 2012) 3.1.1 build1479	-	-	-	-	1.348	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server License Key: SVRT3-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-TA9QF	-	-	-	1.364	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Maximum Connections: Unlimited	-	-	-	1.365	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Transcoder Streams Available: Unlimited	-	-	-	1.374	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Transcoder Watermark: Yes	-	-	-	1.375	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	nDVR Available: Yes	-	-	-	1.376	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	DRM Available: Yes	-	-	-	1.379	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Hardware Available Processors: 1	-	-	-	1.38	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Hardware Physical Memory: 473MB/768MB	-	-	-	1.381	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Max File Descriptor Count: 20000	-	-	-	1.385	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Open File Descriptor Count: 44	-	-	-	1.385	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Name: Linux	-	-	-	1.386	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Version: 2.6.18-028stab070.14	-	-	-	1.386	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Architecture: amd64	-	-	-	1.387	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM	-	-	-	1.393	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.	-	-	-	1.394	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Version: 1.6.0_24	-	-	-	1.394	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java VM Version: 19.1-b02	-	-	-	1.395	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Spec Version: 1.6	-	-	-	1.395	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Home: /opt/jdk/jre	-	-	-	1.396	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Max Heap Size: 1160MB	-	-	-	1.396	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Architecture: 64	-	-	-	1.397	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[user.language]: en	-	-	-	1.397	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[user.country]: US	-	-	-	1.398	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[file.encoding]: UTF-8	-	-	-	1.398	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Timezone[user.timezone]: US/Central	-	-	-	1.399	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[0]: -Xmx1200M	-	-	-	1.4	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[1]: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true	-	-	-	1.4	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[2]: -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=true	-	-	-	1.401	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[3]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.runmode=service	-	-	-	1.401	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[4]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.native.base=linux	-	-	-	1.402	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[5]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.AppHome=/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	1.402	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[6]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.ConfigURL=	-	-	-	1.403	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[7]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.ConfigHome=/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	1.403	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server runmode: service	-	-	-	1.404	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server native.platform: linux	-	-	-	1.404	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:01	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server threads[h/t]: 10/10	-	-	-	1.405	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:03	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	CMDInterface now listening: [any]:8083	-	-	-	3.126	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	vhost-start	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	-	-	-	-	4.411	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	_defaultVHost_ threads[h/t]:120/80 home:/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	4.674	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind attempt ([any]:1936:4)	-	-	-	4.68	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind successful ([any]:1936)	-	-	-	4.702	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind attempt ([any]:8086:1)	-	-	-	4.716	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind successful ([any]:8086)	-	-	-	4.733	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server.startShutdownHook: Start server shutdown hook	-	-	-	4.738	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher Started.	-	-	-	4.74	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher: VHost or Application failed, not running.	-	-	-	4.741	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:04	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Wowza Media Server is started!	-	-	-	4.741	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	app-start	application	INFO	200	_definst_	live/_definst_	-	-	-	22.409	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	connect-pending	session	INFO	100	98.111.149.232	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.614	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	225767133	3418	3073	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	connect	session	INFO	200	98.111.149.232	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.616	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	225767133	3418	3073	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	create	stream	INFO	200	-	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.028	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	225767133	3471	3413	1	0	0	0	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	destroy	stream	INFO	200	Stream1	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.495	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	225767133	3622	3680	1	-	0	0	Stream1	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:22	CDT	disconnect	session	INFO	200	225767133	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	1.216	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	225767133	3622	3680	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:27	CDT	connect-pending	session	INFO	100	98.111.149.232	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.212	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	1601590989	3418	3073	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:27	CDT	connect	session	INFO	200	98.111.149.232	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.213	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	1601590989	3418	3073	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:27	CDT	create	stream	INFO	200	-	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.0010	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	1601590989	3471	3413	1	0	0	0	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:28	CDT	destroy	stream	INFO	200	Stream1	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.501	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	1601590989	3585	3680	1	-	0	0	Stream1	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live/Stream1	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:20:28	CDT	disconnect	session	INFO	200	1601590989	-	_defaultVHost_	live	_definst_	0.8	[any]	1936	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	98.111.149.232	rtmp	http://www.wnwp.tv/modules/mod_playerjr_ad/player-licensed5.swf	WIN 11,2,202,235	1601590989	3585	3680	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	rtmp://50.22.70.52:1936/live	-
2012-06-06	00:21:28	CDT	app-stop	application	INFO	200	_definst_	live/_definst_	-	-	-	88.208	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:36	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	CommandInterfaceCommandShutdownServer.invoke: Shutting down server.	-	-	-	636.439	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:36	CDT	vhost-stop	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	-	-	-	-	636.945	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:36	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher: Shutdown server start	-	-	-	637.002	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:36	CDT	server-stop	server	INFO	200	-	-	-	-	-	637.002	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
#Start-Date: 2012-06-06 00:30:49 CDT
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	server-start	server	INFO	200	Wowza Media Server 3 Trial Edition (Expires: Jul 07, 2012) 3.1.1 build1479	-	-	-	-	1.178	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server License Key: SVRT3-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-TA9QF	-	-	-	1.187	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Maximum Connections: Unlimited	-	-	-	1.188	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Transcoder Streams Available: Unlimited	-	-	-	1.192	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Transcoder Watermark: Yes	-	-	-	1.192	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	nDVR Available: Yes	-	-	-	1.193	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	DRM Available: Yes	-	-	-	1.193	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Hardware Available Processors: 1	-	-	-	1.194	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Hardware Physical Memory: 479MB/768MB	-	-	-	1.195	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Max File Descriptor Count: 20000	-	-	-	1.197	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Open File Descriptor Count: 44	-	-	-	1.198	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Name: Linux	-	-	-	1.198	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Version: 2.6.18-028stab070.14	-	-	-	1.199	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	OS Architecture: amd64	-	-	-	1.199	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM	-	-	-	1.204	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.	-	-	-	1.204	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Version: 1.6.0_24	-	-	-	1.205	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java VM Version: 19.1-b02	-	-	-	1.205	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Spec Version: 1.6	-	-	-	1.205	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Home: /opt/jdk/jre	-	-	-	1.206	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Max Heap Size: 1160MB	-	-	-	1.206	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Architecture: 64	-	-	-	1.207	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[user.language]: en	-	-	-	1.207	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[user.country]: US	-	-	-	1.208	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Locale[file.encoding]: UTF-8	-	-	-	1.208	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Timezone[user.timezone]: US/Central	-	-	-	1.208	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[0]: -Xmx1200M	-	-	-	1.209	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[1]: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true	-	-	-	1.209	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[2]: -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=true	-	-	-	1.21	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[3]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.runmode=service	-	-	-	1.21	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[4]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.native.base=linux	-	-	-	1.211	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[5]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.AppHome=/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	1.211	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[6]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.ConfigURL=	-	-	-	1.211	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Java Args[7]: -Dcom.wowza.wms.ConfigHome=/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	1.212	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server runmode: service	-	-	-	1.212	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server native.platform: linux	-	-	-	1.213	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:50	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server threads[h/t]: 10/10	-	-	-	1.213	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:51	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	CMDInterface now listening: [any]:8083	-	-	-	2.778	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	vhost-start	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	-	-	-	-	4.086	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	_defaultVHost_ threads[h/t]:120/80 home:/usr/local/WowzaMediaServer	-	-	-	4.255	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind attempt ([any]:1937:4)	-	-	-	4.259	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind successful ([any]:1937)	-	-	-	4.279	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind attempt ([any]:8086:1)	-	-	-	4.282	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	vhost	INFO	200	_defaultVHost_	Bind successful ([any]:8086)	-	-	-	4.293	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Server.startShutdownHook: Start server shutdown hook	-	-	-	4.296	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher Started.	-	-	-	4.297	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	ServerListenerStreamPublisher: VHost or Application failed, not running.	-	-	-	4.304	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-
2012-06-06	00:30:53	CDT	comment	server	INFO	200	-	Wowza Media Server is started!	-	-	-	4.304	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-

Error log

#Start-Date: 2012-06-05 23:51:37 CDT
#Date: 2012-06-05
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:44	-	-	-	-	-	0.3	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: Stream1
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:44	-	-	-	-	-	0.572	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/chunklist.m3u8?wowzasessionid=1389339751]: Stream1
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:46	-	-	-	-	-	2.558	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: Stream1
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:46	-	-	-	-	-	2.837	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/chunklist.m3u8?wowzasessionid=254866916]: Stream1
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:48	-	-	-	-	-	4.844	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/playlist.m3u8]: Stream1
WARN	server	comment	2012-06-05	23:51:49	-	-	-	-	-	5.115	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	-	HTTPStreamerAdapterCupertinoStreamer.getAppInstance: Stream not found [live/Stream1/chunklist.m3u8?wowzasessionid=1161699229]: Stream1
#Start-Date: 2012-06-06 00:45:42 CDT

Im also including the code from the conf/VHost.xml file, conf/Server.xml and conf/live/Application.xml to help with trouble shooting:

VHost.xml

<Root>
	<VHost>
		<HostPortList>
			<HostPort>
				<ProcessorCount>4</ProcessorCount>
				<IpAddress>*</IpAddress>
				<!-- Separate multiple ports with commas -->
				<!-- 80: HTTP, RTMPT -->
				<!-- 554: RTSP -->
				<Port>1935,1936</Port>
				<SocketConfiguration>
					<ReuseAddress>true</ReuseAddress>
					<!-- suggested settings for video on demand applications -->
					<ReceiveBufferSize>24000</ReceiveBufferSize>
					<SendBufferSize>65000</SendBufferSize>
					<!-- suggest settings for low latency chat and video recording applications
					<ReceiveBufferSize>16000</ReceiveBufferSize>
					<SendBufferSize>16000</SendBufferSize>
					-->
					<KeepAlive>true</KeepAlive>
					<!-- <TrafficClass>0</TrafficClass> -->
					<!-- <OobInline>false</OobInline> -->
					<!-- <SoLingerTime>-1</SoLingerTime> -->
					<!-- <TcpNoDelay>false</TcpNoDelay> -->
					<AcceptorBackLog>100</AcceptorBackLog>
				</SocketConfiguration>
				<HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs>cupertinostreaming,smoothstreaming,sanjosestreaming,dvrchunkstreaming</HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs>
				<HTTPProviders>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPCrossdomain</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*crossdomain.xml</RequestFilters>
						<AuthenticationMethod>none</AuthenticationMethod>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPClientAccessPolicy</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*clientaccesspolicy.xml</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPProviderMediaList</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*jwplayer.rss|*medialist.smil|*manifest-rtmp.f4m</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPServerVersion</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
				</HTTPProviders>
			</HostPort>

<!-- 443 with SSL -->
			<!--
			<HostPort>
				<IpAddress>*</IpAddress>
				<Port>443</Port>
				<SSLConfig>
					<KeyStorePath>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/conf/keystore.cert</KeyStorePath>
					<KeyStorePassword>[password]</KeyStorePassword>
					<KeyStoreType>JKS</KeyStoreType>
					<SSLProtocol>TLS</SSLProtocol>
					<Algorithm>SunX509</Algorithm>
					<CipherSuites></CipherSuites>
					<Protocols></Protocols>
				</SSLConfig>
				<SocketConfiguration>
					<ReceiveBufferSize>24000</ReceiveBufferSize>
				</SocketConfiguration>
				<HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs>cupertinostreaming,smoothstreaming,sanjosestreaming,dvrchunkstreaming</HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs>
				<HTTPProviders>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPCrossdomain</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*crossdomain.xml</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPClientAccessPolicy</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>*clientaccesspolicy.xml</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<RequestFilters>*jwplayer.rss|*medialist.smil|*manifest-rtmp.f4m</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
					</HTTPProvider>
				</HTTPProviders>
			</HostPort>
			-->

<!-- Admin HostPort -->
			<HostPort>
				<ProcessorCount>1</ProcessorCount>
				<IpAddress>*</IpAddress>
				<Port>8086</Port>
				<SocketConfiguration>
					<ReceiveBufferSize>16000</ReceiveBufferSize>
					<SendBufferSize>16000</SendBufferSize>
				</SocketConfiguration>
				<HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs></HTTPStreamerAdapterIDs>
				<HTTPProviders>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.streammanager.HTTPStreamManager</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>streammanager*</RequestFilters>
						<AuthenticationMethod>admin-digest</AuthenticationMethod>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPServerInfoXML</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>serverinfo*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPConnectionInfo</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>connectioninfo*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.http.HTTPConnectionCountsXML</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>connectioncounts*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.transcoder.httpprovider.HTTPTranscoderThumbnail</BaseClass>
						<RequestFilters>transcoderthumbnail*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
						<RequestFilters>medialist*</RequestFilters>
					</HTTPProvider>
					<HTTPProvider>
					</HTTPProvider>
				</HTTPProviders>
			</HostPort>

</HostPortList>

<HTTPStreamerAdapters>
			<HTTPStreamerAdapter>
				<ID>smoothstreaming</ID>
				<Name>smoothstreaming</Name>
				<Properties>
				</Properties>
			</HTTPStreamerAdapter>
			<HTTPStreamerAdapter>
				<ID>cupertinostreaming</ID>
				<Name>cupertinostreaming</Name>
				<Properties>
				</Properties>
			</HTTPStreamerAdapter>
			<HTTPStreamerAdapter>
				<ID>sanjosestreaming</ID>
				<Name>sanjosestreaming</Name>
				<Properties>
				</Properties>
			</HTTPStreamerAdapter>
			<HTTPStreamerAdapter>
				<ID>dvrchunkstreaming</ID>
				<Name>dvrchunkstreaming</Name>
				<Properties>
				</Properties>
			</HTTPStreamerAdapter>
		</HTTPStreamerAdapters>
		<HandlerThreadPool>
			<PoolSize>120</PoolSize>
		</HandlerThreadPool>
		<TransportThreadPool>
			<PoolSize>80</PoolSize>
		</TransportThreadPool>
		<IdleWorkers>
			<WorkerCount>4</WorkerCount>
			<CheckFrequency>50</CheckFrequency>
			<MinimumWaitTime>5</MinimumWaitTime>
		</IdleWorkers>
		<NetConnections>
			<IdleFrequency>250</IdleFrequency>
			<SocketConfiguration>
				<ReceiveBufferSize>65000</ReceiveBufferSize>
				<SendBufferSize>24000</SendBufferSize>
				<!-- <OobInline>false</OobInline> -->
				<!-- <SoLingerTime>-1</SoLingerTime> -->
				<!-- <TcpNoDelay>false</TcpNoDelay> -->
			</SocketConfiguration>
		</NetConnections>
		<HTTPTunnel>
			<KeepAliveTimeout>2000</KeepAliveTimeout>
		</HTTPTunnel>
		<Client>
			<ClientTimeout>90000</ClientTimeout>
			<IdleFrequency>250</IdleFrequency>
		</Client>
		<!-- RTP/Authentication/Methods defined in Authentication.xml. Default setup includes; none, basic, digest -->
		<RTP>
			<DatagramConfiguration>
				<Incoming>
					<ReceiveBufferSize>1024000</ReceiveBufferSize>
					<!-- <MulticastBindToAddress>true</MulticastBindToAddress> -->
					<!-- <MulticastInterfaceAddress>192.168.1.22</MulticastInterfaceAddress> -->
					<MulticastTimeout>50</MulticastTimeout>
					<DatagramMaximumPacketSize>4096</DatagramMaximumPacketSize>
				</Incoming>
				<Outgoing>
					<ReceiveBufferSize>65000</ReceiveBufferSize>
					<!-- <MulticastBindToAddress>true</MulticastBindToAddress> -->
					<!-- <MulticastInterfaceAddress>192.168.1.22</MulticastInterfaceAddress> -->
					<MulticastTimeout>50</MulticastTimeout>
					<DatagramMaximumPacketSize>4096</DatagramMaximumPacketSize>
				</Outgoing>
			</DatagramConfiguration>
			<UnicastIncoming>
			</UnicastIncoming>
			<UnicastOutgoing>
				<ProcessorCount>8</ProcessorCount>
			</UnicastOutgoing>
			<MulticastIncoming>
			</MulticastIncoming>
			<MulticastOutgoing>
			</MulticastOutgoing>
		</RTP>
		<Application>
			<ValidationFrequency>20000</ValidationFrequency>
		</Application>
		<StartStartupStreams>true</StartStartupStreams>
		<!-- Properties defined here will be added to the IVHost.getProperties() collection -->
		<Properties>
		</Properties>
	</VHost>
</Root>

Application.xml

<Root>
	<Application>
		<!-- Uncomment to set application level timeout values
		<ValidationFrequency>8000</ValidationFrequency>
		<MaximumStorageDirDepth>25</MaximumStorageDirDepth>
		-->
		<Connections>
			<AutoAccept>true</AutoAccept>
			<AllowDomains></AllowDomains>
		</Connections>
		<!--
			StorageDir path variables

${com.wowza.wms.AppHome} - Application home directory
			${com.wowza.wms.ConfigHome} - Configuration home directory
			${com.wowza.wms.context.VHost} - Virtual host name
			${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome} - Virtual host config directory
			${com.wowza.wms.context.Application} - Application name
			${com.wowza.wms.context.ApplicationInstance} - Application instance name

-->
		<Streams>
			<StreamType>live</StreamType>
			<StorageDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/content</StorageDir>
			<KeyDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/keys</KeyDir>
			<!-- LiveStreamPacketizers (separate with commas): cupertinostreamingpacketizer, smoothstreamingpacketizer, sanjosestreamingpacketizer, cupertinostreamingrepeater, smoothstreamingrepeater, sanjosestreamingrepeater, dvrstreamingpacketizer, dvrstreamingrepeater -->
			<LiveStreamPacketizers>cupertinostreamingpacketizer, smoothstreamingpacketizer, sanjosestreamingpacketizer</LiveStreamPacketizers>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/Streams.xml for any streams types loaded by this application -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</Streams>
		<Transcoder>
			<!-- To turn on transcoder set to: transcoder -->
			<LiveStreamTranscoder></LiveStreamTranscoder>
			<!-- [templatename].xml or ${SourceStreamName}.xml -->
			<Templates>${SourceStreamName}.xml,transrate.xml</Templates>
			<ProfileDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/profiles</ProfileDir>
			<TemplateDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/transcoder/templates</TemplateDir>
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</Transcoder>
		<DVR>
			<!-- As a single server or as an origin, use dvrstreamingpacketizer in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
			<!-- Or, in an origin-edge configuration, edges use dvrstreamingrepeater in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
			<!-- As an origin, also add dvrchunkstreaming to HTTPStreamers below -->
			<!-- To turn on DVR recording set Recorders to dvrrecorder.  This works with dvrstreamingpacketizer  -->
			<Recorders></Recorders>
			<!-- As a single server or as an origin, set the Store to dvrfilestorage-->
			<!-- edges should have this empty -->
			<Store></Store>
			<!--  Window Duration is length of live DVR window in seconds.  0 means the window is never trimmed. -->
			<WindowDuration>0</WindowDuration>
			<!-- Storage Directory is top level location where dvr is stored.  e.g. c:/temp/dvr -->
			<StorageDir>${com.wowza.wms.context.VHostConfigHome}/dvr</StorageDir>
			<!-- valid ArchiveStrategy values are append, version, delete -->
			<ArchiveStrategy>append</ArchiveStrategy>
			<!-- If this is a dvrstreamingrepeater, define ChunkOriginURL to point back to origin -->
			<!-- And define Application/Repeater/OriginURL to point back to the origin -->
			<Repeater>
				<ChunkOriginURL></ChunkOriginURL>
			</Repeater>
			<!-- Properties for DVR -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</DVR>
		<!-- HTTPStreamers (separate with commas): cupertinostreaming, smoothstreaming, sanjosestreaming, dvrchunkstreaming -->
		<HTTPStreamers>cupertinostreaming,smoothstreaming,sanjosestreaming</HTTPStreamers>
		<SharedObjects>
			<StorageDir></StorageDir>
		</SharedObjects>
		<Client>
			<IdleFrequency>-1</IdleFrequency>
			<Access>
				<StreamReadAccess>*</StreamReadAccess>
				<StreamWriteAccess>*</StreamWriteAccess>
				<StreamAudioSampleAccess></StreamAudioSampleAccess>
				<StreamVideoSampleAccess></StreamVideoSampleAccess>
				<SharedObjectReadAccess>*</SharedObjectReadAccess>
				<SharedObjectWriteAccess>*</SharedObjectWriteAccess>
			</Access>
		</Client>
		<RTP>
			<!-- RTP/Authentication/[type]Methods defined in Authentication.xml. Default setup includes; none, basic, digest -->
			<Authentication>
				<PublishMethod>digest</PublishMethod>
				<PlayMethod>none</PlayMethod>
			</Authentication>
			<!-- RTP/AVSyncMethod. Valid values are: senderreport, systemclock, rtptimecode -->
			<AVSyncMethod>senderreport</AVSyncMethod>
			<MaxRTCPWaitTime>12000</MaxRTCPWaitTime>
			<RTSPSessionTimeout>90000</RTSPSessionTimeout>
			<RTSPMaximumPendingWriteBytes>0</RTSPMaximumPendingWriteBytes>
			<RTSPBindIpAddress></RTSPBindIpAddress>
			<RTSPConnectionIpAddress>0.0.0.0</RTSPConnectionIpAddress>
			<RTSPOriginIpAddress>127.0.0.1</RTSPOriginIpAddress>
			<IncomingDatagramPortRanges>*</IncomingDatagramPortRanges>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/RTP.xml for any depacketizers loaded by this application -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</RTP>
		<MediaCaster>
			<RTP>
				<RTSP>
					<!-- udp, interleave -->
					<RTPTransportMode>interleave</RTPTransportMode>
				</RTSP>
			</RTP>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaCasters.xml for any MediaCasters loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaCaster>
		<MediaReader>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaReaders.xml for any MediaReaders loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaReader>
		<MediaWriter>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/MediaWriter.xml for any MediaWriter loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</MediaWriter>
		<LiveStreamPacketizer>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/LiveStreamPacketizers.xml for any LiveStreamPacketizers loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</LiveStreamPacketizer>
		<HTTPStreamer>
			<!-- Properties defined here will override any properties defined in conf/HTTPStreamers.xml for any HTTPStreamer loaded by this applications -->
			<Properties>
			</Properties>
		</HTTPStreamer>
		<Repeater>
			<OriginURL></OriginURL>
			<QueryString><![CDATA[]]></QueryString>
		</Repeater> 
		<Modules>
			<Module>
				<Name>base</Name>
				<Description>Base</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleCore</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>properties</Name>
				<Description>Properties</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleProperties</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>logging</Name>
				<Description>Client Logging</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleClientLogging</Class>
			</Module>
			<Module>
				<Name>flvplayback</Name>
				<Description>FLVPlayback</Description>
				<Class>com.wowza.wms.module.ModuleFLVPlayback</Class>
			</Module> 
		</Modules>
		<!-- Properties defined here will be added to the IApplication.getProperties() and IApplicationInstance.getProperties() collections -->
		<Properties>
		</Properties>
	</Application>
</Root>

Server.xml

<Root>
	<Server>
		<CommandInterface>
			<HostPort>
				<IpAddress>*</IpAddress>
				<Port>8083</Port>
			</HostPort>
		</CommandInterface>
		<AdminInterface>
			<!-- Objects exposed through JMX interface: Server, VHost, VHostItem, Application, ApplicationInstance, MediaCaster, Module, Client, MediaStream, SharedObject, Acceptor, IdleWorker -->
			<ObjectList>Server,VHost,VHostItem,Application,ApplicationInstance,MediaCaster,Module,IdleWorker</ObjectList>
		</AdminInterface>
		<!-- JMXUrl: service:jmx:rmi://localhost:8084/jndi/rmi://localhost:8085/jmxrmi -->
		<JMXRemoteConfiguration>
			<Enable>false</Enable>
			<IpAddress>localhost</IpAddress> <!-- set to localhost or internal ip address if behind NAT -->
			<RMIServerHostName>localhost</RMIServerHostName> <!-- set to external ip address or domain name if behind NAT -->
			<RMIConnectionPort>8084</RMIConnectionPort>
			<RMIRegistryPort>8085</RMIRegistryPort>
			<Authenticate>true</Authenticate>
			<PasswordFile>${com.wowza.wms.ConfigHome}/conf/jmxremote.password</PasswordFile>
			<AccessFile>${com.wowza.wms.ConfigHome}/conf/jmxremote.access</AccessFile>
			<SSLSecure>false</SSLSecure>
		</JMXRemoteConfiguration>
		<UserAgents>Shockwave Flash|CFNetwork|MacNetwork/1.0 (Macintosh)</UserAgents>
		<ServerListeners>
<ServerListener>
    <BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.collection.serverlistener.ServerListenerStreamPublisher</BaseClass>
</ServerListener>
			<!--
			<ServerListener>
				<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.loadbalancer.ServerListenerLoadBalancerListener</BaseClass>
			</ServerListener>
			-->
			<!--
			<ServerListener>
				<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.loadbalancer.ServerListenerLoadBalancerSender</BaseClass>
			</ServerListener>
			-->
		</ServerListeners>
		<VHostListeners>
			<!--
			<VHostListener>
				<BaseClass></BaseClass>
			</VHostListener>
			-->
		</VHostListeners> 
		<HandlerThreadPool>
			<PoolSize>10</PoolSize>
		</HandlerThreadPool>
		<TransportThreadPool>
			<PoolSize>10</PoolSize>
		</TransportThreadPool>
		<RTP>
			<DatagramStartingPort>6970</DatagramStartingPort>
			<DatagramPortSharing>false</DatagramPortSharing>
		</RTP>
		<!-- Properties defined here will be added to the IServer.getProperties() collection -->
		<Properties>
<Property>
<Name>PublishToApplication</Name>
<Value>live</Value>
</Property>
		</Properties>
	</Server>
</Root>