Thread: I can not live streaming to Iphone. I need help.

Default I can not live streaming to Iphone. I need help.

Good night. I have installed Wowza media server 3.1.1. Performing live streaming flash everything works fine, but I can not get it to work on Iphone.

I wanted to ask if someone can please make a zip file containing the files needed to run it.

In few days I demo license expires and I need it to work to buy the final license.

I have read many tutorials and post in the forum, but my level of English and the google translation is very bad and I do not hear.

Thank you.

Make sure the video is h.264 Baseline 3 profile. And that the Application.xml /LiveStreamPacketizers includes "cupertinostreamingpacketizer"

Each of the tutorials does have an Application.xml you can download. This one is from the Live RTMP Tutorial

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    Make sure the video is h.264 Baseline 3 profile. And that the Application.xml /LiveStreamPacketizers includes "cupertinostreamingpacketizer"

Each of the tutorials does have an Application.xml you can download. This one is from the Live RTMP Tutorial

Richard
    Thank you. Where i have put the application.xml. I use Windows 7 64 bits.

Hi
    If the application that you're using is called "live" then the copy location would be : [Wowza-install]/conf/live/

Wowza will then use tho following path for this application : [Wowza-install]/conf/live/Application.xml.
    This is all documented in the tutorial linked above.

Jason

Good night. I copied the file and I started the server. Flash works fine, but not for the Iphone.

I made a link on a web page like this:
    <a href="http://213.37.241.185:1935/live/myStream/playlist.m3u8"> Iphone 2 </ a>

When the iPhone is open it appears this:

The server appears this:

What am I doing wrong? How do I resolve it?

Best regards,

It looks like your stream is named "myStream.sdp", not "myStream"

http://213.37.241.185:1935/live/myStream.sdp/playlist.m3u8
    Richard