Thread: Problem With Windows Server 2008 R2

Default Problem With Windows Server 2008 R2

Hey Guys since i got a 30 Day trail of wowza i really like to try it out , but i got some problems with wowza and windows if i am streaming to the server the stream may work for about 20 min then wowza kick me out and reconnects to the stream , since i check my fmle i dont have any drops on it so it must be a server problem as i believe.

idk why this happens but when i start streaming the stream works for about 20 to 30 minutes , then i start watching the stream and recording it , it works too but for some reason then the image stops take 2 or 3 seks to continue running , but this happens not only to me but to my recordings on the server aswell so if i got this drop where the image stops at the same time , it happens on the server aswell.

maybe my server is to slow at 100 mbit and 3 GB Ram ? its a RDP not a VPS

Could it be the Problem that it set to San Jose and Smooth Streaming ?

or Maybe the Java Heap size 748 mb
    or it make those problems when i got over 10 people try to watch the stream ? i hope u guys got a solution , my upload speed is ok too since its 10 mbit
    Last edited by Alexis99; 07-09-2012 at 04:43 AM.

Are you using a developer license or eval license? The developer license is limited to 10 connections. The encoder is one connection, so that leaves 9 for playback clients.

Are you using Sanjose or Smooth streaming? If not, remove the packetizers from the Application.xml /LiveStreamPacketizers, that will save some overheard.

Is there server tuned (doesn't sound like it is):
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....ormance-tuning

Another good possibility, according to your description, is network problems between the encoder and Wowza. Check the FMLE logs too.

Richard

- More than 50 % of the specified threshold values (Max buffer size 512000 KB or Max buffer duration 3600 sec) of RTMP buffer reached. Current network conditions are unfavorable to publish data at the specified bitrate. RTMP buffer will be flushed and streams will be re-published when the threshold value is reached.
    Tue Jul 10 2012 06:53:01 : Primary - More than 70 % of the specified threshold values (Max buffer size 512000 KB or Max buffer duration 3600 sec) of RTMP buffer reached. Current network conditions are unfavorable to publish data at the specified bitrate. RTMP buffer will be flushed and streams will be re-published when the threshold value is reached.
    Tue Jul 10 2012 06:58:41 : Primary - More than 90 % of the specified threshold values (Max buffer size 512000 KB or Max buffer duration 3600 sec) of RTMP buffer reached. Current network conditions are unfavorable to publish data at the specified bitrate. RTMP buffer will be flushed and streams will be re-published when the threshold value is reached.

can you maybe help with this ? i dont understand this error it shows me on fmle

i saw that alot people got those problems bevor and it really looks like 100 mbit speed on the encoder side [server] is not enough to handle my 3000 kbps stream.
    Last edited by Alexis99; 07-10-2012 at 07:19 AM.

The salient bit is "Current network conditions are unfavorable to publish data at the specified bitrate". Here is a tool to measure uplink bandwidth, use this at the encoder location to see how much bandwidth you have to publish. According to FMLE it is not enough.

http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....tream-encoder)

Richard