Thread: Audio only stream with rtspStreamVideoTrack

Default Audio only stream with rtspStreamVideoTrack

Hi,

I'm streaming from FMLE and I'd like Wowza to stream audio only. I've set rtspStreamVideoTrack to false in Application.xml yet the client is still receiving video and audio streams. How can I stream an audio track from a video/audio stream?

have a look at this module, which will split off the audio in a seperate stream

http://www.shamrock.org.uk/WowzaModules/AudioRepeater/

Shamrock

Hi Shamrock,

I used the module for short while. I see that the audio only stream name has to be defined in the xml config; is there a way to generate the stream name dynamically. i.e if the original stream is called "test", the audio only becomes "test-audio"?

Mark

Hi,

This is possible, although some work. If you would like to discuss some consulting send an email to shamrock <at > shamrock.org.uk

Shamrock

Thanks Shamrock,

I've built a push publisher using the com.wowza.wms.stream.publish.Publisher class and I have a feeling that there is a way to use this to re-stream audio. It's a bit premature for us to look for consultants but I'll keep a note of your email when we're ready.