since a few days all my apps have lost the audio/video sync. the audio is arriving something like 2/3 seconds after the matching video frame... i didn't made any changes in client/server code, buffertime is set to 0. i have 4 servers running wowza and this happens on all the servers, for all my live oriented apps. did somebody experienced the same behavior recently ? thank you !
hi Randall thank you for your reply even if this is not a big help
this is very weird, as it is happening on all my servers and flash based apps. i'm using wowza 3 with i think all patches, and my servers are using differents os and versions: red hat, ubuntu 9, ubuntu 11, ubuntu 12. i also have differents versions of java on all these servers. i'm streaming without transcoder, regular rtmp over port 80. i dont have higher bandwidth usage or cpu load...any help wouldbe greatly appreciated
Yes, it could be. You have to identify what changed between when it was working to when it stopped working. Was there a flash plugin update? Does downgrading fix the issue?
Thanks for the additional troubleshooting info. But, as you said you didn't change anything it seems like it must be something external to your setup. You'd have to provide steps to reproduce, including the exact version numbers of all your software, for us to move forward. See here for a list of info to provide when submitting support requests: www.wowza.com/forums.
Try to reproduce it. Start 1 teleconference. Then another, etc.
thanks for your reply. i'll perform some more tests. i believe this is flash plugin related as as i mentionned, it happened suddenly on all my live apps and all servers, so it looks like a client issue and not a server / code issue. thus i didn't update flashplayer, but as i'm using chrome maybe the updates are done silently. i'll test with differents browsers and let you know