Thread: Incoming stream setting

Question Incoming stream setting

I have the dlink dcs-2130 ip camera. I would like to make rtsp live stream retranslation, but there is no stream adress setup inside a camera admin panel. Is it possible to tell Wowza where my stream is?

I was searching the internet for your IP camera model and I found that the RTSP link is formatted like this: rtsp://[cameraIP]:554/live1.sdp
    You can use VLC player to connect to your camera URI and check to see that everything is working well.
    Having all this info and a working connection to your camera, you can move on to Wowza to setup your re-transmission.
    In order to configure Wowza to re-stream the RTSP live stream from your IP camera, you can follow this article on How to re-stream video from an IP camera (RTSP/RTP re-streaming)

Zoran

Quote Originally Posted by zoran_u View Post
    I was searching the internet for your IP camera model and I found that the RTSP link is formatted like this: rtsp://[cameraIP]:554/live1.sdp
    You can use VLC player to connect to your camera URI and check to see that everything is working well.
    Having all this info and a working connection to your camera, you can move on to Wowza to setup your re-transmission.
    In order to configure Wowza to re-stream the RTSP live stream from your IP camera, you can follow this article on How to re-stream video from an IP camera (RTSP/RTP re-streaming)

Zoran
    Thank you! This is exactly what i need!