Thread: How to get the correct path address of the video file.

Default Is it possible to reget the recorded stream playlist?

Hai
    Am sucessfully developed the application to play the multiple files mentioned in ths forum,But i have small drawBack when i shutdown the wowza my added playlist is cleared i need to add the playlist agian...
    1.I need to play anytime(if wowza is restart also).
    2.If not possible how to reget the saved playlist

Thaks
    Nanthiya
    Last edited by nathiya; 09-05-2012 at 05:41 AM.

Kindly reply as soon as possible

I think you are using the Scheduler, which produces a live stream from file source or other live streams. You can set the "repeat" attribute of the Playlists defined in /content/schedule.smil to "true" so the playlist will loop indefinitely.

This is how to a vod playlist, if that is what you are asking:
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....sh-RTMP-client

This type of "playlist" only works in Flash RTMP clients. It is video on demand, meaning every time you start play back in a client it will start from the beginning of the first item. It is not a live stream. Whereas the Scheduler is producing a live stream, when a client starts playback they see a live stream in progress.

Richard

Hai Richard
    i added my playlist dynamically by using add-item to playlist.And also i have schedule.smil but i tat video is not playied.

You just have to dig into the code, step through with the IDE debugger and/or lace with getLogger statements, and likewise on the client-side using Flash debugger and trace statements.

Richard

okay richard...I follow my code, i remove the schedule.smil from the content folder but still my application is working.Suppose i cannot use schedule.smil,is it,s not possible to get the data(while wowza is restart)Or schedule.smil file is need for dynamic playlist?

You say above that you have added a playlist dynamically in your application. The Scheduler is just a wrapper for the Stream class API. Again, I would hit the debugger, dig in.

Richard