Thread: WARN 200 on multicast incoming and HLS outgoing

Default WARN 200 on multicast incoming and HLS outgoing

I am using Wowza Media Server trial version 3.1.2. I am using it as udp multicast stream input and output as HLS stream to my STB. The whole system is running in a LAN enviroment without going through any firewall. Its works well, my STB or iphone can watch the video stream without any problem. But the following warning message keep popping up in the log file.

comment server WARN 200 - NetConnectionConnection.connect: Failed to connect[]: org.apache.mina.common.RuntimeIOException: Failed to get the session[ Network is unreachable].

How can I get solve this warning message?

You may have an extra address configured in the multicast setup that you can't get to so although everything is working as you would expect as far as sending to your STB is concerned you're still be getting an error. You may have left something in the StartupStreams.xml which is constantly trying to connect but can't.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply. But there is nothing being enable in my StartupStreams.xml. The udp multicast address is the stream that I needed to be convert to HLS stream. The only entry under content folder in my file is udp://

Thanks in advance.