Wowza Community

Creating SDP file

hi all;

i am working on imx53 qsb board in that i wan to stream a video using rtsp stream for that i am using wowza server. when i trie dto stream it shows the following message .sdp file is missing. can any one help me

ERROR FROM THER SERVER

INFO application app-start definst media/definst

INFO rtsp connect 1569929207 -

INFO stream create - -

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.create[20457941]

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.init[20457941]

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[20457941:media/definst:video0]: start: 1

INFO server comment - RTPStream.lockRepeaterStreams: repeaterLock: video0

INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasic.getStreamInfo[media/definst]: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/video0

WARN server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasic.getStreamInfo: SDP file missing: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/video0

INFO server comment - RTPStream.unlockRepeaterStreams: repeaterUnLock: video0

INFO stream unpublish - -

INFO stream destroy - -

INFO rtsp disconnect 1569929207 -

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.shutdown[20457941:media/definst:video0]: video0

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.disconnect[20457941:media/definst:video0]

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.closeRTPSession[20457941:media/definst:video0]

INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[20457941:media/definst:video0]: done: 1

INFO application app-stop definst media/definst

Hi

Did you follow the guide here,

https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-set-up-live-streaming-using-a-native-rtp-encoder-with-sdp-file

Be sure that you have removed the .txt extension off the name of your .sdp file sometimes its forgotten and it doesn’t work if you have myStream.sdp.txt.

Jason

Hi

Have you set the stream type to “live” as shown in the tutorial? :

live

What ever is sending the stream to Wowza is the encoder which i think is your imx53 qsb board.

The stream name is what ever is being sent by this encoder which in the logs appears to be “video0”.

Your encoder will create the .sdp file and you will have to look up examples of .sdp files on the internet to familiarize yourself with what is required inside the file as this varies considerably for different encoders.

Jason

hi jason

i had viewed the specified link, in that they ask to create sdp file from the encoder software. i dont know what is encoder software where it is located? can you guide me

and i am using the trial version of WowzaMediaServer-3.1.2.deb

Thanks ,

Regards ,

shan