WMSPanel, which recently became one of Wowza product partners, is glad to announce Wowza server management available via our unified web interface.
- Showing Wowza virtual hosts, starting and stopping them;
- Run/stop startup streams;
- Show applications list for each VHost;
- Create, control, manage and delete applications;
- Edit applications via both user-friendly wizard and raw XML config right from your browser;
- Create and re-use application templates;
- Start instances of applications;
- Set application RTMP and RTSP user/password authentication.
- All actions may be applied to multiple Wowza servers at once.
Additional streams control is available, so you can start/stop/re-set them on multiple servers at once via MediaCaster. You can also record streams via LiveStreamRecord add-on. User permissions management may allow your end-users to be able to do the same, so you won't need to log in to each server manually to do your users' job.
No remote connection, no SSH, no JMX. Just install WMSPanel agent once and then all actions are taken via the service web interface. Works excellent on any browser including PC, Mac, Android and iOS (looks amazing on iPad!).
WMSPanel also provides WMSAuth restriction and control feature set described in this forum post. This approach is extended with Pay-per-view framework for Wowza that provides per-user control.
Excellent reporting provides the following statistics:
- Connections: total and per-protocol amount
- Traffic and peak bandwidth
- Geo-location and ISP networks
- Durations and timing
- Devices and players
WMSPanel may be available via white label with your own domain and branding.
This works well for both Wowza 2 and Wowza 3 server versions under any OS.
WMSPanel is provided via SaaS subscription model.
You can try this functionality free of charge. Sign up and try it during 2-week trial period.
Wowza Consultant? Read how you can use WMSPanel, its reporting and PPV capabilities in your workflow.
Check our latest features and updates in team blog and follow us on Twitter.