Thread: rtsp stream unpublished

Exclamation rtsp stream unpublished

Is there somebody can help me ? I use VLC to stream mp4 file to rtsp ,and encode it to h264&mp3 ,according to http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?39#config, my console show this info:
    INFO stream create - -
    INFO stream publish camera.stream -
    INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[1630626404:live/_definst_:camera.stream]: done: 5
    INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.streamTimeout[1630626404:live/_definst_:camera.stream]: timeout:12000 diff:12028 reason:101
    INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.resetConnection[1630626404:live/_definst_:camera.stream]:
    INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.closeRTPSession[1630626404:live/_definst_:camera.stream]
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasicRTSPWorker.close closeSession
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasicRTSPWorker.onClose
    INFO stream unpublish camera.stream -
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionTracker.remove[rtsp://192.168.5.109:8554/test]: 0:true
    INFO stream destroy camera.stream -
    INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[1630626404:live/_definst_:camera.stream]: start: 6
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionTracker.add[rtsp://192.168.5.109:8554/test]: 1
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasicRTSPWorker.buildSDPData: sessionId:null sessionTimeout:0
    INFO server comment - RTPSessionDescriptionDataProviderBasic.getStreamInfo[live/_definst_]: RTSP/RTP re-streaming. Success, received SDP data.

No matter what rtsp source url I use,it doesn't make different.I can play the rtsp url with VLC,but I can't re-stream to rtmp.
    can somebody help me ? Thanks advance!

Hi
    What version of Wowza are you using?
    Have you tried changing from interleave to udp in section e.) of the guide?

Jason

Thanks,Jason! Thanks to your suggestions,I've fixed the problem already!