Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Packetizer source.stream: how to disabled?

  1. #1

    Default Packetizer source.stream: how to disabled?

    Hi,

    I have an input "source.stream" and in transrate.xml it is enable only "source.stream_360p" and "source.stream_240p", but the wowza packetizer 3 output:
    source.stream_360p
    source.stream_240p
    source.stream

    As the bitrate of input is very hight (9Mbps) I would like to packetized only 360p and 240p. Is it possible?

    Best Regards,

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,962

    Default

    You can do it like this:

    package test;
    
    import com.wowza.wms.application.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.module.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.stream.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.stream.livepacketizer.ILiveStreamPacketizerControl;
    
    public class ModulePacketizerController extends ModuleBase  {
    
    	class StreamPacketizerControl implements ILiveStreamPacketizerControl
    	{
    		public boolean isLiveStreamPacketize(String packetizer, IMediaStream stream) {
    
    			if (stream.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("source.stream"))
    				return false;
    			
    			return true;
    		}
    	}
    
    	public void onAppStart(IApplicationInstance appInstance) {
    		String fullname = appInstance.getApplication().getName() + "/"
    				+ appInstance.getName();
    
    		getLogger().info("onAppStart: " + fullname);
    
    		ILiveStreamPacketizerControl packetizerContro = new StreamPacketizerControl();
    		appInstance.setLiveStreamPacketizerControl(packetizerContro);
    	}
    }

  3. #3

    Default

    I am newbie with java and wowza...whitch file do I have to modify with wowza ide to change for your suggest?

    Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    You can do it like this:

    package test;
    
    import com.wowza.wms.application.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.module.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.stream.*;
    import com.wowza.wms.stream.livepacketizer.ILiveStreamPacketizerControl;
    
    public class ModulePacketizerController extends ModuleBase  {
    
    	class StreamPacketizerControl implements ILiveStreamPacketizerControl
    	{
    		public boolean isLiveStreamPacketize(String packetizer, IMediaStream stream) {
    
    			if (stream.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("source.stream"))
    				return false;
    			
    			return true;
    		}
    	}
    
    	public void onAppStart(IApplicationInstance appInstance) {
    		String fullname = appInstance.getApplication().getName() + "/"
    				+ appInstance.getName();
    
    		getLogger().info("onAppStart: " + fullname);
    
    		ILiveStreamPacketizerControl packetizerContro = new StreamPacketizerControl();
    		appInstance.setLiveStreamPacketizerControl(packetizerContro);
    	}
    }

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,962

    Default

    You will need to build this code with the Wowza IDE, then add a Module reference in a Application.xml /Modules list.

    http://www.wowza.com/media-server/developers#wowza-ide

    The Wowza IDE Guide is here:
    http://www.wowza.com/uploads/develop...UsersGuide.pdf

    Soon (this week hopefully) I will add this to the Wowza Modules collection so it can be used without having to build in the Wowza IDE.

    Richard

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi Richard,

    I did this and the source is not more being packetizer, thank you. But when I enable nDVR these error appears:

    WARN server comment 2012-12-18 13:48:02 - - - - - 4.98 - - - - - - - - LiveStreamDvrRecorder.reportCodecInformation[liveorigin/_definst_/sportv2.stream][Video Codec :11]: Smooth and Cupertino can only play H.264 Video
    ERROR server comment 2012-12-18 13:48:02 - - - - - 4.986 - - - - - - - - DvrStreamStoreBase.storeDataChunk[liveorigin/_definst_/sportv2.stream/sportv2.stream.0] : Duration must be positive. Duration=-1.
    WARN server comment 2012-12-18 13:48:02 - - - - - 4.987 - - - - - - - - DvrStreamManagerBase.addManifestEntries[liveorigin/_definst_/sportv2.stream] : entry is null.

    Regards,
    Ricardo

    Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    You will need to build this code with the Wowza IDE, then add a Module reference in a Application.xml /Modules list.

    http://www.wowza.com/media-server/developers#wowza-ide

    The Wowza IDE Guide is here:
    http://www.wowza.com/uploads/develop...UsersGuide.pdf

    Soon (this week hopefully) I will add this to the Wowza Modules collection so it can be used without having to build in the Wowza IDE.

    Richard

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,962

    Default

    To control nDVR packetization take a look at this article:
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....-nDVR-Recorder.

    The ModulePacketizerController in the earlier post of this thread has been updated and added to the Wowza Modules Collection. Source and configuration details are here:
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....HTTP-streaming

    Download the collection here:
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....ule-Collection

    Richard

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    21,962

    Default

    The ModuleDvrRecorderControl is also in the collection. Follow the configuration in the article and get the .jar file from the collection download

    Richard

  8. #8

    Thumbs up

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    The ModuleDvrRecorderControl is also in the collection. Follow the configuration in the article and get the .jar file from the collection download

    Richard

Similar Threads

  1. Limit stream packetizer to specific streams
    By ZackRaveN in forum Live Streaming and Encoders
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:45 AM
  2. Stream From RTSP Video Source and Dshow Audio Source
    By dariocdj in forum Live Streaming and Encoder Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Live stream packetizer not found: cupertinostreamingpacketizer
    By catdude in forum Live Streaming and Encoder Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 01:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •