Thread: Mix and Match outputs from 3 separate RTP sources

Default Mix and Match outputs from 3 separate RTP sources

Hello,

I have a custom hardware device that is serving up 3 live streams. 1 audio stream (a) and 2 video streams (I'll label b and c ). We are currently using SDP files to create 2 RTMP streams for our playback environment. The first sdp file contains the audio stream (a) and the first video stream (b). The second sdp file contains only the second video stream (c) and no audio.

I have new playback requirements to support two more RTMP streams. An audio only stream (a) as well as a combination of the audio (a) and the second video stream (c)

Is there any way to do this without having to open up more ports on my custom hardware device and duplicating the rtp streams?

Hi
    You can do this with some custom code but I think that this will be a large amount of work on your part.
    Unfortunately I can't think of the best example to give you to get you started...

Although this may not be what you want to do (and that's fine) if you record the incoming streams you can use this functionality to select the combination of your choice,
    http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....on-demand-file

Jason

Thanks for the info Jason. I do appreciate the quick response. Have a good holiday.