Thread: URGENT - I am in trouble with one issue and my site is live

Default URGENT - I am in trouble with one issue and my site is live

Things were working fine earlier. But now I am having a problem.

I have a flash recorder which allows recording and saves the video using rtmp path on my wowza server. Btw, I have a dedicated server with Hostgator.

The problem is the recorder works fine, however when I play the preview video at the same time, it plays the video with random pauses. But if I publish the video, and through my php program, that video is converted and stored on a S3 bucket, then I play it using jwPlayer, it works perfectly fine.

I tried many options and people, all suggested that it is a problem of wowza.

Can someone please advise. Here is the link to my recorder http://bit.ly/TY7xII. Please try recording, and at the same time, (before publish) play the video to see preview.

Looking for help.

Thanks

Hi,

Please send a request to support@wowza.com with details of the problem. This will open a ticket on the support help desk. Please include as much information as possible including code snippets or src files and a description of how it works or should work. Also please zip up your Wowza conf & logs folders and include so that we can see what your current configuration is. Please include a link to this forum thread for reference.

Roger.
    Last edited by rogerlittin; 11-25-2012 at 11:03 PM.