Thread: Wowza restarted

Default Wowza restarted

We are using more Wowza instance, but today we got in a strange situation. We were an event where was 565 viewer. Once the server drops out everybody and I think restarted. I found theese lines in the log and from this I thought its restarted.
    #Version: 1.0
    #Start-Date: 2012-12-16 16:34:24 CET
    #Software: Wowza Media Server 3.1.1 build1479
    #Date: 2012-12-16
    #Fields: date time c-proto c-ip c-referrer x-status cs-uri-stem sc-bytes x-duration x-sname sc-stream-bytes cs-stream-bytes x-ctx c-proto x-appinst

Have somebody any idea what need to check to find out what was the problem?

Any other info below that? All you are showing are the field names of the access log.

Here is the error log:

You can see it from 16.32-16.34. I cannot see any special there.

is it posssible we run out of memory? This machine has 64G and the heap size is 12G.

Please see the tuning guide here,

It states the maximum values for each section.
    If the values you have added are higher than the maximum values stated in the guide you may experience problems.

Thihs is my problem with this forum it not helps for the users who want to get real solution. Its always just gives links to general issues. We bought several licenses can we get some correct support. Yes I saw the link 10 times what you send me, but this is no answer to my question: If I have the server:
    Intel Xeon Processor X5690 6C 3.46GHz 12MB Cache 1333MHz 130w, 64GB RAM.

What is the correct settings?

Otherwise did you see something interesting in the log?

If you have read the tuning guide before then you should have mentioned it in the original post.
    The tuning guide says:
    If you have 16 GB or more RAM, we suggest a heap size of 8000 MB. We do not suggest a heap size above 10 GB as it can lead to long GC cycles/pauses.
    According to your post you have set this to 12GB which could be causing you the problem.
    This is why I pointed you at the guide.