Wowza Community

Live stream from IP Camera only show black screen

HI, I have followed the instruction from this tutorial link : https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-re-stream-video-from-an-ip-camera-rtsp-rtp-re-streaming

and during my testing, I used [install-dir]/examples/LiveVideoStreaming/FlashRTMPPlayer/player.html and the result is that no video is stream and no error to be displayed on this playter.html page.

On the wowza server startup console, i got this:

Info session conect-pedning 175.100.24.74 -

Info session connect 175.100.24.74 -

Info stream create - -

Infro stream play camera.stream

Your help is so much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Try playing back the source and the Wowza output in VLC. Is there black screen in source or output in VLC? What the audio and video info in VLC for the source? Look at Tools > Codec Info. And what do you see there for the Wowza output, is there video codec info?

Richard

What is the codec info? Where do you see that message? I don’t understand, “the source is fine”?

Richard

Restart Wowza, start the camera in StreamManager, then try to play it back in VLC and Wowza’s LiveStreaming FlashHTTPPlayer.

Then zip up and send /conf and /logs folders to support@wowza.com

Include camera_test.stream

And include a link to this thread for reference

Richard

Try playing back the source and the Wowza output in VLC. Is there black screen in source or output in VLC? What the audio and video info in VLC for the source? Look at Tools > Codec Info. And what do you see there for the Wowza output, is there video codec info?

Richard

Hi Richard,

now for the source is fine. But the problem is still happening with VLC.

I got an error “Cannot open the file rstp:serverip:port/…”.

What is the codec info? Where do you see that message? I don’t understand, “the source is fine”?

Richard

Hi Richard,

There is no information in the codec info of VLC. and The error is, “Your input can’t be opened: VLC is unable to open the MRL 'rtsp://serverip:1935/live/camera_test.stream”