I have the following use case
1. Publish a stream (SDP file) with live-lowlatency config
2. Publish and start a stream (programmatically in Wowza module)
3. Strart streaming from the source (IP camera) by RTP
4. Open a flash player (flowflayer). Use Adobe HTTP Streaming to deliver the video. Everything works as expected.
5. Shut down the IP camera (Flash player is open)
Stream keeps reconnecting
INFO server comment - RTPMediaCaster.Reconnector[15545028:50edc9ef5df0d9ff32000007/_definst_:5120dc4d8b34e4e259000004.sdp]: start: 3
6. Start RTP stream from IP camera. Reconnector picks up my RTP stream from the camera.
BUT After some time (typically between 30 sec and 1.5 min) the flash player stops playing the video.
This doesn't happen with HLS Stream (Safari plays the steam at the same time).
In the browser debugger I don't see videofragments anymore (see screenshot)
An interesting thing is that if i reset a videostream using StreamManager admin page, the client plays the video OK.
The issue happens only when I disconnect the camera and connect it again.
Perhaps it has something to do with flash? (since resetting the stream helps).
I can detect the moment when the camera is disconnected, perhaps I should dome some kind of cleanup and force all existing flash players to disconnect? (but they obviosly stop playing the video after the camera is gone anyhow)