Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: playback finished DVRs in origin-edge configuration dont work

Default playback finished DVRs in origin-edge configuration dont work

i has implement sample origin-edge configuration, using http://www.wowza.com/forums/content.php?306 , and then i try livestreaming, all is fine. But, when i finished livestreaming, stored DVR plays only on origin; using edge i see next error:
    ava.util.NoSuchElementException
    at java.util.TreeMap.key(TreeMap.java:1206)
    at java.util.TreeMap.lastKey(TreeMap.java:274)
    at com.wowza.wms.dvr.DvrRepeaterItemsHolder.getRepeaterLastSequence(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.dvr.DvrStreamManagerBase.getRepeaterLastSeqence(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.mediacaster.wowza.LiveMediaStreamReceiver.doWatchdogInternal(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.mediacaster.wowza.LiveMediaStreamReceiver.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.mediacaster.MediaCasterStreamItem.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.mediacaster.MediaCasterStreamMap.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.application.ApplicationInstance.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.application.Application.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.vhost.VHost.d(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.vhost.VHost.doWatchdog(Unknown Source)
    at com.wowza.wms.vhost.VHostWatchdog.run(Unknown Source)
    ERROR server comment - LiveMediaStreamReceiver.doWatchdog[dvrorigin/_definst_/livenext]: java.util.NoSuchElementException
    Same error at same time on origin, in access-log on origin:
    2013-03-04 22:04:04 MSK comment server INFO 200 - DvrStreamStoreBase.initProperties[dvrorigin/_definst_/livenext/livenext.0] : properties:[dvrChunkGroupingSeconds:600, dvrAllowableAVPacketDelta:2000, dvrResetTimePacketDelta:200, dvrPacketDeltaToNotify:200] - - - 240.618 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2013-03-04 22:04:04 MSK comment server INFO 200 - MediaStreamMap.getLiveStreamPacketizer: Create live stream packetizer: dvrstreamingpacketizer:livenext - - - 240.642 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2013-03-04 22:04:04 MSK comment server ERROR 500 - DvrLiveRepeaterPlayer.play: java.util.NoSuchElementException - - - 240.643 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    2013-03-04 22:04:04 MSK comment server ERROR 500 - DvrLiveRepeaterPlayer.play: java.util.NoSuchElementException - - - 240.646 - - - -
    configuration edge- and origin-apps builds closely to sample, exept app names.
    developer-lisence, origin on win7, edge on debian 6, network issues, such as firewalls, etc, are excluded

i try origin on debian also, and i got the same result.

Its should work in theory ?

Yes, it should work. Have you seen this method of caching chunks on the edge, not sure but it might help you in this case:

http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....wza-nDVR-AddOn

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    Yes, it should work. Have you seen this method of caching chunks on the edge, not sure but it might help you in this case:

http://www.wowza.com/forums/content....wza-nDVR-AddOn

Richard
    This may be related with my problem ?
    Yes, i seen this technology, and i planned to use it in future - I already sent request to your support for taking this addon.
    Please, ask me, what kind of environment (os, license, version of wowza ) was used for writing this article ?

Let me know. I will test the guide and feature too.

Richard

I tested dvr origin/edge following that guide. I used RTMP live encoder as source. I did not use the MediaCache addon. I was able to continue playback from the edge using the Wowza /examples/LiveDVRStreaming/FlashHTTPPlayer after stopping the stream, and after disconnecting the encoder.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    I tested dvr origin/edge following that guide. I used RTMP live encoder as source. I did not use the MediaCache addon. I was able to continue playback from the edge using the Wowza /examples/LiveDVRStreaming/FlashHTTPPlayer after stopping the stream, and after disconnecting the encoder.

Richard
    And after restart origin you was able to continue playback from the edge ?

I tested configurations with mediacache - and i got the same result. All works fine, before restart origin, or, my be, same timeout after closing DVR.

I try my configs on wowza 3.5.0 - and all work fine !

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast