Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slow..

Default slow..

i was just testing another wowza server from someone.. the stream played instantly then when i tried mine it took alot more time..

im using fmle to stream to wowza.. i havent opened any port on the fmle server is that nessecary?

What client did you use? How is the stream encoded. Very low FPS can cause this in Flash RTMP playback for h.264 streams because Flash RTMP player doesn't start playback until it has about 60 frames.

Another possible cause is Flash RTMP player doing internal port/protocol rollover. You can avoid this by specifying port even if it is the default port, e.g. rtmp://[wowza-address]:1935/live. Doing that might reveal that you are not able to connect over port 1935. Try port 80 if it is enabled in a /conf/VHost.xml /HostPort

Richard

its not a wowza problem.. i have incoming udp stream that play instantly its just the two streams i have with fmle that take sometimes up to 10seconds while the other udp streams 1sec

anyways.. im playing this in a stb.. the fmle fps is set to 25 but it says 50
    Last edited by pezehk; 03-12-2013 at 10:32 AM.

the streams im testing are on edge server if that helps... :S

anyone? plz

You might try streaming from the origin to see if there is any difference.

Richard

ok here is what i tried.. origin and edge of the udp streams.. no problem very quick..

stream from fmle both origin and edge.. very slow both

so... any more suggestions?

I don't understand your comments. Where do you think the problem is? You said above, "it is not a Wowza problem"

Richard

im basicly asking if someone know what the problem might be.. it doesnt seem to be problem with wowza all streams work fine. except for the ones i stream using fmle

is it not nessacary to open a port for fmle?

i dont know.. what could possibly be the problem?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast