Thread: WARN server comment - RTPPlayer.describe: No video packetizer[11]: MPEG2

Default WARN server comment - RTPPlayer.describe: No video packetizer[11]: MPEG2

Hi Guys,
    Ive got audio only without the video when playing on my VLC. Is this a transcoder config issue? im using the trial version only.

THanks.
    Jeff

You are playing a Wowza Transcoder rendition in VLC, or the live source? What do you see in VLC Tools > Codec info for audio codec?

Richard

Hi Richard,
    This is a live source from one of our encoders. Im trying to play the publish stream via VLC and i can only hear audio and no video.
    stream 0 is type audio mpga 123, stream 1 is also type audio mpga. im trying to view it via rtsp on vlc.

Thanks.
    Jeff

Jeff,

What encoder? What encoder settings?

What do you mean exactly by "play the publish stream"? Are you playing the source or one of the Wowza Transcoder renditions? The Transcoder is not transcoding the source, so if it has unsupported video it won't work. If that is the case, try playing one of the transcoded renditions, e.g. "myStream_360p"

Richard

Hi Richard,
    I was able to play it by chaning the resolution to 160p and 240p using rtsp. Now im having this errors
    abs.stream_240p]: Timecode out of order [video]: 39135422:39135489

Thanks.
    Jeff