Thread: How to playback more than one stream in a html page?

Default How to playback more than one stream in a html page?

Hi there
    When double-click [install-dir]/examples/LiveVideoStreaming/FlashRTMPPlayer/player.html, there is only one stream, how do i playback more than one stream in a html page(just like player.html, no matter RTMP or San Jose/Adobe HDS)?
    Is that possible that playback more than one stream in a html page?
    All what i need to do is to configure some configuration or need some coding to complete it?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamkoko View Post
    Hi there
    When double-click [install-dir]/examples/LiveVideoStreaming/FlashRTMPPlayer/player.html, there is only one stream, how do i playback more than one stream in a html page(just like player.html, no matter RTMP or San Jose/Adobe HDS)?
    Is that possible that playback more than one stream in a html page?
    All what i need to do is to configure some configuration or need some coding to complete it?
    thanks
    You need to have different ids on the players (assuming you want 2 different objects in the html) or you need to implement a change stream mechanism that would have images with captions from the stream then replace the image element with the actual player via js (this method is however complicated and it's usefull just for the case you have multiple streams you want to play(because each player would take its own memory and initiate its own server connections).

Is there a reason why you aren't using a player such as the Longtail JW Player?

It would allow you to playlist your videos and then you wouldn't need multiple players
    (although you could still do that)