Wowza Community

Error creating

I got this error:

ERROR server comment - ServerUtils.loadServerListener: Error creating <ServerListener> (com.wowza.wms.plugin.collection.serverlistener.ServerListenerStreamPublisher): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wowza.wms.plugin.collection.serverlistener.ServerListenerStreamPublisher

I just want to scheduled streaming so I did this:

I put the wms-collection-plugin.jar in the dir lib

I put in conf/server.xml:

<ServerListeners>
            <!--
			<ServerListener>
				<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.loadbalancer.ServerListenerLoadBalancerListener</BaseClass>
			</ServerListener>
			-->
            <!--
			<ServerListener>
				<BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.loadbalancer.ServerListenerLoadBalancerSender</BaseClass>
			</ServerListener>
			-->
            <ServerListener>
                <BaseClass>com.wmspanel.WmsPanelAgent</BaseClass>
            </ServerListener>
	    <ServerListener>
	        <BaseClass>com.wowza.wms.plugin.collection.serverlistener.ServerListenerStreamPublisher</BaseClass>
	    </ServerListener>
        </ServerListeners>

I also put this in conf/server.xml (because I want to use it in another name for the application)

<Property>
	    	<Name>PublishToApplication</Name>
	    <Value>prueba</Value>
	    </Property>

I create my content/streamschedule.smil

<head>
    </head>
    <body>
        <stream name="Stream1"></stream>

<playlist name="pl1" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2013-05-09 18:02:00">
            <video src="mp4:sample.mp4" start="5" length="5"/>
            <video src="mp4:sample2.mp4" start="50" length="5"/>
            <video src="mp4:sample3.mp4" start="10" length="5"/>
        </playlist>
    </body>
</smil>

files sample.mp4, sample2.mp4 and sample3.mp4 already exist on the server

My target Application.xml is set to “live”

I already search on the forum for the solution but i can’t find it, Can you guys help me???

My wowza is the free trial:

INFO server server-start Wowza Media Server 3 Trial Edition (Expires: May 21, 2013) 3.5.2 build3747 -

Thks

It all looks good. The error could be because of a typo, which I don’t see, or that .jar was not in lib folder when you re-started. Try re-starting, check to be sure that .jar file is in the /lib folder.

Richard

It is missing the opening and tags

<smil>
<body>
 <head>
    </head>
    <body>

<playlist name="pl1" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2013-05-10 10:30:00">
        </playlist>
    </body>
</smil>

Richard

The /content/streamschedule.smil must be messed up some other way now.That’s where Wowza gets the file names to play.

Richard

Cool! Thanks for the update and kind words.

Richard

Hi Richard ! Thks for reply … I fix it … the problem was that I uploaded .jar file as ASCII instead of binary

But now I have another error (I think is easy to fix it) but I can’t !!

I got this error from wowza

[Fatal Error] streamschedule.smil:3:6: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
INFO server comment - ServerListenerStreamPublisher: XML Parse failed
INFO server comment - Wowza Media Server is started!

My streamschedule.smil

<head>
    </head>
    <body>

<playlist name="pl1" playOnStream="Stream1" repeat="true" scheduled="2013-05-10 10:30:00">
        </playlist>
    </body>
</smil>

Can you help me ?

It’s It’s working now ! thks

My intention is to get thos work “How to loop a pre-roll until a live stream starts”

I can do this, in my tests the video VOD is playing and when I go live works perfectly, I mean, swich from VOD to LIVE fine !

But when I go out from LIVE I can’t make the video VOD returns to play

Is this possible?

When I go out from LIVE I got a lots of error server comment

INFO server comment - Stream.switch[prueba/_definst_/Stream1]: index: 0 name: start:0 length:-1
WARN server comment - open: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/.flv (No such file or directory)
INFO server comment - ServerListenerStreamPublisher PlayList Item Start: 
INFO server comment - Stream.switch[prueba/_definst_/Stream1]: index: 0 name: start:0 length:-1
WARN server comment - open: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/content/.flv (No such file or directory)

It’s a Loop error, never ends ! jeje

Thks.

Ok … I just restarted Wowza … The playlist are working ok … I can see the videos from my playlist in my player … then I go LIVE with my wirecast and still working ok (in my player I can see the “swich” between playlist and my Live Stream) but then I stop my LIVE streaming and the player goes and black screen and trying to connect (loading) but nothing happens

I want when I stop my LIVE streaming from Wirecast the playlist could start again !

Is this possible?

thks and sorry for my bad english

Already I was able to make ir work ! with dynamically control Stream class streams

Everything perfect, When the trial ends I will pay foy Wowza !

Thks !