Thread: 3.1.1 > 3.6.1 changes?

Default 3.1.1 > 3.6.1 changes?

Hi,

I finally found the time to update my servers. I proceeded to try to update one of my edges first. However, after everything has been configured and set just as it were on the 3.1.1 setup, I get thrown errors where there shouldn't be.

INFO server comment - onConnectAccept: 655922900
    INFO stream create - -
    INFO server comment - MediaStreamMediaCasterPlay: startPlay
    INFO stream create - -
    INFO server comment - LiveMediaStreamReceiver.connect: rtmp://xxxxx:
    35/origin/_definst_/xxxxx:rtmp://xxxxx1935/origin/_definst_[xxxxx]
    AMFDataList:
    [0] _result
    [1] 1.0
    [2] object
    {Obj[]: fmsVer: "FMS/3,5,7,7009", capabilities: 31.0, mode: 1.0}
    [3] object
    {Obj[]: level: "status", code: "NetConnection.Connect.Success", description: "
    nnection succeeded.", data: {MixedArray: version: "3,5,7,7009"}, clientid: 8.1
    49527E8, objectEncoding: 0.0, liveRepeaterCapabilities: 1.0, secureToken: "xxxxx"}

INFO server comment - LiveMediaStreamReceiver.connect: secureTokenResponse: xxxxx
    AMFDataList:
    [0] _result
    [1] 2.0
    [2] null
    [3] 1.0
    I did not copy and paste the applications.xml nor any other files. I just simply edited the necessary files for loadbalancing and added the custom property/module flags to the applications.xml. All the changes reflect what was exactly on the 3.1.1. setup. This results in now playback in the player. The origin is outputting normal logs.

Any advice?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planner View Post
    Hi,

I finally found the time to update my servers. I proceeded to try to update one of my edges first. However, after everything has been configured and set just as it were on the 3.1.1 setup, I get thrown errors where there shouldn't be.

INFO server comment - onConnectAccept: 655922900
    INFO stream create - -
    INFO server comment - MediaStreamMediaCasterPlay: startPlay
    INFO stream create - -
    INFO server comment - LiveMediaStreamReceiver.connect: rtmp://xxxxx:
    35/origin/_definst_/xxxxx:rtmp://xxxxx1935/origin/_definst_[xxxxx]
    AMFDataList:
    [0] _result
    [1] 1.0
    [2] object
    {Obj[]: fmsVer: "FMS/3,5,7,7009", capabilities: 31.0, mode: 1.0}
    [3] object
    {Obj[]: level: "status", code: "NetConnection.Connect.Success", description: "
    nnection succeeded.", data: {MixedArray: version: "3,5,7,7009"}, clientid: 8.1
    49527E8, objectEncoding: 0.0, liveRepeaterCapabilities: 1.0, secureToken: "xxxxx"}

INFO server comment - LiveMediaStreamReceiver.connect: secureTokenResponse: xxxxx
    AMFDataList:
    [0] _result
    [1] 2.0
    [2] null
    [3] 1.0
    I did not copy and paste the applications.xml nor any other files. I just simply edited the necessary files for loadbalancing and added the custom property/module flags to the applications.xml. All the changes reflect what was exactly on the 3.1.1. setup. This results in now playback in the player. The origin is outputting normal logs.

Any advice?

Thanks

Those aren't errors. They look like over-aggressive logging of information.
    I would like to try and reproduce this on our side. Can you email support@wowza.com, reference this post, and include zipped up conf/ and log/ folders.

Thanks,

Scott

I just did a fresh install of 3.6.2 release build on a new edge connecting to a 3.5.0.02 build3507 in-production origin.

Live streams seem to play okay through the new edge but first thing I noticed were the exact same AMFDataList messages in the Wowza output console (launched in command window on Windows OS). Never seen before this version/install of Wowza.

Any reason to be concerned or any way to shut these log messages off?

Thanks,
    David.

There is no reason to be concerned, but I think this has been changed in a patch since 3.6.2 release. You can get the current patch here

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    There is no reason to be concerned, but I think this has been changed in a patch since 3.6.2 release. You can get the current patch here

Richard
    Thank you Richard.