Wowza Community

VOD Playlist

Hello I want to give 24Hrs of VOD Playlist where user can select date and time and watch the Video which I have recorded from Live Stream. Can you help me in this regard. I have tried my self but there are some issues. I need dynamic playlist.

Thanks

Regards

Are you creating VODs out of a live TV channel, and you want customer to watch programs that were missed when live, like a catchup TV service?, or are you talking about real VOD playlist (like movies or series you encoded from a mezzanine)?

Hi,

This may require some custom (web) development, I suppose. I have many years of experience with both Wowza and (web) development, and will happily take a closer look at your requirements and the solution you have managed to build so far. Contact me via Skype (ID: karelboek) or email.

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

Hello,

We have very good expertise in Web Development and wowza. Please contact us.

Thanks,

Abdul Shajeer

Email: abdul.shajeer@sparksupport.com

Hello I want to give 24Hrs of VOD Playlist where user can select date and time and watch the Video which I have recorded from Live Stream. Can you help me in this regard. I have tried my self but there are some issues. I need dynamic playlist.

Thanks

Regards

you can create a VOD playlist of content that was transmitted as a live stream using nDVR Addon and right delegate function. In this way, you can create a TV-on-demand service or catch-up TV service

Are you using the DVR module? Because this would be very suitable for this. If not, how are your files named and how precise do you want users to be able to search? A specific minute or even a specific second?

If you did not use the DVR method the most easy solutions would probably be to cut the recording in to files of one minute and concat those with a dynamic playlist. Just let me know if you are still looking for a developer to develop this. You can send me a direct message or e-mail me directly at wowza [at] kayenta [dot] nl