Wowza Community

help to stream weekly radio show

OK, I am a Wowza noob, haha. I am so lost, I really need some help.

I currently broadcast a weekly radioshow using Microsoft Expression Encoder from my home and my own Windows 2003 server a couple of thousand miles away. Problem, of course, is not everyone can hear the broadcast because it is setup using Windows Media Player.

I have installed Wowza on my Windows 2003 server. I have figured out that I can use Winamp to ingest the audio from my Expression Encoder and I can output that via a shoutcast plugin.

I think that’s half the battle. What I need now is how do I connect the shoutcast output (mp3 or AAC) into Wowza. What does the html code for the player going to look like, all the examples I see end with a file and suffix and I know that is not right. I have read the documentation and I don’t fully understand it. I am not a stupid person, I did my whole windows setup my self but am just lost with Wowza.

I have tried the help forum here and got nothing.

I need concrete detailed examples and instructions on how to set this up. This port does this and use this port to do this, you know DETAILS.

Thanks.

Hi,

I can help you with the setup of a working solution, we may have to look into a replacement for Expression Encoder though. Anyway, contact me at Skype (karelboek) or by email and we can discuss the possibilities and plan the implementation

Kind Regards

Karel Boek

karel.boek@gmail.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

Dear DougPA,

i’ve a great wxperience both windows media and wowza server, if you still searching a solution, you can contact me at:

mail: alessandro.marasco@gmail.com

regards

Alessandro