Thread: Wowza RTMP Player

Default Wowza RTMP Player

I am trying to customize the example rtmp player to cut the 2 text fields off the bottom.
    I just want the video and not the "server", "stream" & "status" fields at the bottom.

Anyone know how to do that?

Try JW player 6 instead of the Wowza examples. This is a production ready player with many configuration options:

There are other options in the Flash player section

First delete those items off of the stage by selecting them and hitting delete. Make sure you delete ConnectStr not the connect button. Then you must go to windows -> actions.. go to layer 1 and delete anything starting with 'prompt.' which is that status box. Then delete anything that starts with 'connect.connectStr.'

I dont recommend rigging this as I just spent a month fully understanding osmf and wowza and I'm still not perfect but I can make the player do just about anything I need. I would create an osmf player from scratch. There are so many great docs on it now a days. To play a movie with 'media player sprite' is literally like 5 lines of code.

Sorry I couldnt paste you the code I cant even run those files because it has outdated imports and stuff. I wish you the best.
    Last edited by WebDev4Life; 07-24-2013 at 06:58 PM.