Thread: Audio Files Transcription

Default Audio Files Transcription

Hi,

Good day to all. I'm just new here and badly need help. Does anybody here knows any software or service where I can transcribe my audio files into text? I have tons of it in different formats and I have no time listening to all of it and transcribe it into words. I'm willing to spend a few bucks for it but better if it will be free.

Thanks,
    Allan

It appears you have posted to the wrong forum. This forum is for Wowza support.

Salvadore

I'm not pretty sure of what you mean and if you're in the right community, LOL. Anyway, you can hire in elance, freelance, odesk, etc. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by JasonH; 07-26-2013 at 05:02 AM.

Hey The Rock, thanks for your suggestion. I tried your http://speechtotextservice.com and its working good, I now had 20% of my files processed, though you have to shell out a bit. But it's better than hiring a freelancer 'cause its expensive, they charge around $2-3 per audio minute. Again, thanks. I hope there are more suggestions to come so I could try again if there's better.
    Last edited by Allan123; 06-09-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Allan123 View Post
    Hey The Rock, thanks for your suggestion. I tried your speechtotextservice.com and its working good, I now had 20% of my files processed, though you have to shell out a bit. But it's better than hiring a freelancer 'cause its expensive, they charge around $2-3 per audio minute. Again, thanks. I hope there are more suggestions to come so I could try again if there's better.
    http://speechtotextservice.com/ has made some upgrades now. Check it out. Are you still using it?

Quote Originally Posted by Allan123 View Post
    Hey The Rock, thanks for your suggestion. I tried your http://speechtotextservice.com and its working good, I now had 20% of my files processed, though you have to shell out a bit. But it's better than hiring a freelancer 'cause its expensive, they charge around $2-3 per audio minute. Again, thanks. I hope there are more suggestions to come so I could try again if there's better.
    Thanks again The Rock. I've completed all my files to be transcribed. You're really a stress reliever and you really Rock!!!!

Quality service by dedicated professionals. Professional Court Reporters understand the importance of clear recordings, and detailed accurate transcripts.
    Best court recordings Transcriptions

Hi

We can transcript audio files transcription for that you can visit here - www.todaytranscription.com/Corporate-Transcription.php