Thread: Android issue ... any idea ?

Default Android issue ... any idea ?

I have a issue using all android devices,
    so very often just press play on streaming link in the android phone, then start to buffering and when reach 100% appear only black screen, no audio, no video, no errors .
    sometimes, press play then the buffer percentage reach 100% and working properly .
    just use explorer browser, my server version is 3.6.2 build 5334 completely tuned for RTSP stream . no problem using RTSP and VLC .
    I have try also change RTSP port 554 to 1935, but without result . I have bind 1935,554,80,443 ports .
    my encoding setting is :

- H264 Baseline 3.0
    - sixe 480x320
    - 25 fps
    - 450 kbp/s
    - AAC 48khz 64kbp/s mono

any idea ??

Last edited by steveitl; 08-23-2013 at 04:46 PM.

When you say some times it works and some times it doesn't work, are you testing on the same device or are you testing on different devices?

Hi Salvadore,
    To tell the truth I had the same doubt, so I tried several 3G operators and devices, and I noticed that the problem occurs with a particular 3G operator. since the problem started since I replaced a server I thought that the problem was mine. I'm having monitored the situation, but it seems a problem of the network 3G.

Hi Steve,
    Thanks for the update, it's good to get this kind of feedback from our users.