Thread: .mov On demand streaming

Red face .mov On demand streaming

the sample video file BigBuckBunny_115k.mov showing on this page http://www.wowza.com/html/mobile.html is streaming nicely but,when i put my own videos captured from iphone ( .mov file) streaming is poor ,video/audo both are not fine

rtsp://96.43.129.209:1935/vod/mp4:s.mov ( BigBuckBunny_115k.mov renamed to s.mov )

rtsp://96.43.129.209:1935/vod/mp4:m.mov ( this clip has taken from iphone)

someone help me

Hi,
    I'm unable to play either of the streams using the URL's you provided with VLC player.
    If you open the files locally using VLC player what information does it give when you use "tools > codec information" while the file is playing?

Does Wowza print anything in the logs which indicates what the issue may be?

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    Hi,
    I'm unable to play either of the streams using the URL's you provided with VLC player.
    If you open the files locally using VLC player what information does it give when you use "tools > codec information" while the file is playing?

Does Wowza print anything in the logs which indicates what the issue may be?

Jason

Hi,
    Did you "open with VLC/drag and drop" into the VLC player or did you stream from Wowza locally?
    Did you find anything in the Wowza logs which suggests any issues have occurred during playback?

I can see VLC player is not displaying the frame rate of the stream in question.
    How was the stream recorded?

If you open with VLC player (not streaming from Wowza) does the content play without issue?
    This test is to see if the content has any issue rather than the process of streaming.

Jason