Thread: Streaming from Adobe flash media encoder to wowza media server to encode in HLS

Default Streaming from Adobe flash media encoder to wowza media server to encode in HLS

Hi All,

I am using Adobe flash media live encoder to send my webcam output via rtmp to wowza server under live. And i want to stream this output to JWplayer on browser in HLS format.
    However in this process i am getting error as below:

INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSanJose.handlePacket[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: Video codec: VP6
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSanJose.handlePacket[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: Audio codec: MP3
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.init[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: chunkDurationTarget: 10000
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.init[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: chunkDurationTolerance: 500
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.init[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: audioGroupCount: 3
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.init[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: playlistChunkCount:3
    INFO server comment - MediaStreamMap.getLiveStreamPacketizer: Create live stream packetizer: cupertinostreamingpacketizer:confeasystream
    INFO server comment - CupertinoPacketHandler.startStream[live/_definst_/confeasystream]
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.handlePacket[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: Video codec:VP6 isCompatible:false
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerCupertino.handlePacket[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: Audio codec:MP3 isCompatible:true
    WARN server comment - CupertinoPacketHandler.handleHolder[live/_definst_/confeasystream]: Invalid video codec for iPhone/iPod: VP6
    INFO server comment - MediaStreamMap.getLiveStreamPacketizer: Create live stream packetizer: smoothstreamingpacketizer:confeasystream
    INFO server comment - LiveStreamPacketizerSmoothStreaming.startStream[live/_definst_/confeasystream]

I am unable to play the stream because of the VP6 compatibility false and Invalid video codec for iphone/ipod: VP6

Kindly guide what could be wrong, is there any specific configuration to be done for HLS delivery via wowza to jwplayer.

Thanks and Regards,
    Aditya

In FMLE set the video codec to h264 instead of VP6.

Salvadore

Bang on salvadore. Its working now. Thanks much

Great! Glad I could help.