Hi everyone!

I have another problem with RTSP vod. I have installed Wowza 3.6.2 with a developer license and I have tested my Android-Wowza-based app on Nexus 7 (Android 4.3) and Samsung phone (Android 2.3.6) over WIFI.

I created an application in Wowza, and I configured VHost.xml and Application.xml for Wowza to accept requests from external IP. The Nexus 7 is able to play video from Wowza using my external IP with both my app and Android internet explorer.

The samsung phone is NOT able to play video from Wowza using my external IP (neither my app nor internet explorer works). It just works with INTERNAL Network IP.

However, I have tried to play the sample video in Wowza demo page (I assume the version that is streaming in that demo page is a Wowza 3.x.x) using the internet explorer only and it works!

Another detail I observed, which is rarer, is that Wowza logged the incoming request of the Samsung phone when using external ip and even logged the play stream message but phone state was just "loading video" until the error message appeared.

Is there a further configuration needed on the router or something?

Thanks in advance.