Thread: Trouble with 2 out of 16 cameras. Stream Destroys instantly

Default Trouble with 2 out of 16 cameras. Stream Destroys instantly

I have wowza setup and i have all my cameras streaming. I went to add 2 more cameras a week later and i copied the content of another camera and changed the IP to what i need restarted wowza and when i go to view the camera i get we are unable to connect to the content you've request. we apologize for the inconvenience. However, when i switch a working camera to the same ip of the new ones i've created it works just fine. I've attached my conf and content folders for some help

** Admin Note: Configuration URL removed for security purposes **
    Last edited by tim_d; 09-26-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Hello,

I removed your configuration download URL. These files contain license information, which should be protected, and should not be made available to the public in this forum.

We are happy to assist. Please send an e-mail to support@wowza.com and include a link to this post. When responding, please include a copy of your [install-dir]/conf and /logs folders as a .zip file (or other archive) so I can take a closer look at your configuration and server activity.

Thank you,

-Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tim_d View Post
    Hello,

I removed your configuration download URL. These files contain license information, which should be protected, and should not be made available to the public in this forum.

We are happy to assist. Please send an e-mail to support@wowza.com and include a link to this post. When responding, please include a copy of your [install-dir]/conf and /logs folders as a .zip file (or other archive) so I can take a closer look at your configuration and server activity.

Thank you,

-Tim
    Thanks for responding and removing that... sorry didnt realize still new to Wowza... I looked in the log files first and theres nothing in there recently and it seemed strange... however i will zip them all up and send them. Thanks!

Just updating the resolution in this thread.
    The filenames of .stream files for the new cameras in the content folder needed to match those stream files being referenced in StartupStreams.xml
    There was a slight difference in filenames, so the new stream files were not being used.

Daren