Thread: Using Wowza DRM AddOn with another DRM provider

Default Using Wowza DRM AddOn with another DRM provider

Hi! Our customer have bought perpetual license and want to have streams distributed using DRM for HLS.
    But they use another DRM provider - NAGRA.
    So the question is: is it somehow possible to extend Wowza DRM AddOn to support Nagra KKS (key service).
    My vision is that we implement key management communication with Nagra and use DRM AddOn to encrypt contents.

Will it be possible? If yes could you provide documentation (or link to it) how DRM AddOn could be extended?

Thanks.

We don't have documentation on integrating other DRM providers at present. It may be possible, but we don't have documentation to support it and I don't have any experience to share. Others might.

Richard

Default Is there any document on how to integrate with other DRM provider now?

We (DivX) are considering integrating our live streaming with Wowza, do you have any documentation on how to integrate, just like how Wowza integrate with Verimax DRM header behind the scene?

Quote Originally Posted by rrlanham View Post
    We don't have documentation on integrating other DRM providers at present. It may be possible, but we don't have documentation to support it and I don't have any experience to share. Others might.

Richard
    Last edited by Guanhong; 02-04-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Default Integrate with DIVX DRM header

So we we have to work with Wowza if we want to integrate DIVX DRM header with Wowza? It seems there is no simple configuration to make this happen. Is this right? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMortal View Post
    Hi! Our customer have bought perpetual license and want to have streams distributed using DRM for HLS.
    But they use another DRM provider - NAGRA.
    So the question is: is it somehow possible to extend Wowza DRM AddOn to support Nagra KKS (key service).
    My vision is that we implement key management communication with Nagra and use DRM AddOn to encrypt contents.

Will it be possible? If yes could you provide documentation (or link to it) how DRM AddOn could be extended?

Thanks.