Wowza Community

Live Streaming & Recording as part of SaaS website

I’m creating a SaaS website that has a livestream/recording portion to it and need a consultant to handle the Wowza portion of things as well as provide suggestions on server management. Job would include:

• Provide insight into the most cost-effective yet reliable hosting providers to build on(eg linode, aws, etc)

• Installing Wowza on a server

• Tuning Wowza to optimal performance settings

• Provide a way for my app to give each customer their own Wowza stream and folder to stream/record too

• Consult on how to keep each customers streams private/secure(so no one else can stream to their account)

• Possibly be available for some weekly consulting hours to help manage Wowza and the server

Project Timeline: Launching January 2014 + ongoing management

Compensation: Based on experience. Let me know your rate.

Please provide your website or contact information and we’ll discuss more details. Thanks!

Hi, unfortunately you didn’t provide any additional details like email,

so please contact me: rshmelev {at} gmail [dot] com

We’re familiar with such kind of jobs so your timeline is fine.

Hi!

I can help you with this, and I’m available for the assignment. Contact me via Skype (ID: karelboek) or by email to discuss this further. Once I know your Skype or email address, I can give you some information about my experience and rate, as you requested.

Kind Regards

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com

Hi there … send me an email to Gustavo@glidertek.com, so I can share with you my experience and services.

Regards

Hi,

Lets discuss your project, drop me a line to denis [at] unicodesolutions dot net

Denis

Anymore applicants?

It must do something that people want to do.
it must make it easier to do that thing
It must be easy to pay for and offered at a price most users would consider fair in exchange for the value if delivers.
Given the time and money required to build and launch a SaaS website, and how few succeed, it’s astonishing how often business owners will feel confident relying on their own assumptions in these three area of mukabbir okara school.