Thread: Help me ! Shoutcast relay using Wowza

Unhappy Help me ! Shoutcast relay using Wowza

Hello friends, I am having trouble relaying my shoutcast streaming using wowza media server.

I've tried all ways, unfortunately no success.
    I ask desperately to help me via teamviewer or skype, or even the forum

Joseph Henry

at least tell us what you've tried, what are your settings, which wowza version ,etcetera. when people say it doesn't work or i've tried everything doesn't work for me. to be able to help you we first need to know what you have tried

I'm using version 3.6 of Wowza with a developer license.I tried all the ways I tried all the tutorials on the website explained, and could not.

settings used

C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Media Server 3.6.2\applications\live\ :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Wowza Media Systems\Wowza Media Server 3.6.2\conf\live\Application.xml

<!-- Uncomment to set application level timeout values
    <!-- LiveStreamPacketizers (separate with commas): cupertinostreamingpacketizer, smoothstreamingpacketizer, sanjosestreamingpacketizer, mpegdashstreamingpacketizer, cupertinostreamingrepeater, smoothstreamingrepeater, sanjosestreamingrepeater, dvrstreamingpacketizer, dvrstreamingrepeater -->
    <LiveStreamPacketizers>smoothstreamingpacketizer,cupertinostreamingpacketizer,sanjosestreamingpacket izer</LiveStreamPacketizers>
    <!-- To turn on transcoder set to: transcoder -->
    <!-- [templatename].xml or ${SourceStreamName}.xml -->

<!-- As a single server or as an origin, use dvrstreamingpacketizer in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
    <!-- Or, in an origin-edge configuration, edges use dvrstreamingrepeater in LiveStreamPacketizers above -->
    <!-- As an origin, also add dvrchunkstreaming to HTTPStreamers below -->

<!-- If this is a dvrstreamingrepeater, define Application/Repeater/OriginURL to point back to the origin -->

<!-- To turn on DVR recording set Recorders to dvrrecorder. This works with dvrstreamingpacketizer -->

<!-- As a single server or as an origin, set the Store to dvrfilestorage-->
    <!-- edges should have this empty -->

<!-- Window Duration is length of live DVR window in seconds. 0 means the window is never trimmed. -->

<!-- Storage Directory is top level location where dvr is stored. e.g. c:/temp/dvr -->

<!-- valid ArchiveStrategy values are append, version, delete -->

<!-- Properties for DVR -->
    <!-- VOD caption providers (separate with commas): vodcaptionprovidermp4_3gpp, vodcaptionproviderttml, vodcaptionproviderwebvtt, vodcaptionprovidersrt, vodcaptionproviderscc -->
    <!-- HTTPStreamers (separate with commas): cupertinostreaming, smoothstreaming, sanjosestreaming, mpegdashstreaming, dvrchunkstreaming -->
    <!-- RTP/Authentication: none, basic, digest -->
    <!-- RTP/AVSyncMethod: senderreport, systemclock, rtptimecode -->
    <!-- udp, interleave -->
    <Description>Client Logging</Description>

Waiting for answers!

I checked the url of the audio and it plays fine. Have you published it through streammanager? ... what do you get on logs when you do that?
    make sure the file has the right extension (.stream) and not CR at end of the url line

The stream does not play
    I took print screens of the screen, please check if it helps

Publishing stream:
    Testing stream:

I believe your .stream file must be wrong. Check following stream, and contact me over Skype at villegas_gustavo

Thanks Tavius​​, my problem was solved, thanks again

nice to hear it got solved. what did you do to solve the problem?