1. Can rtmpe and rtmps both be implemented at the same time?
2. If yes (I believe so, - fallback system is there), can just implementing the SSL method do for both or does it ALSO need the plugin to be included in the Application.xml file - for both cases, versions <3.1.0 and 3.6?
3. This is about flowplayer - When using SSL, can we still include the secure token variable in the secure-streaming plugin of flowplayer?
4. When using RTMPS, the URL should be the rtmps://xxx.streamlock.net/application URL?
5. "ModuleSecureTokennConnect - Challenge does not equal response." - Could this be because of wrong SSL cert saved in the vhost or because of wrong Token being sent from the player?