Wowza Community

Prevent users from downloading RTMP video through internet download manager.

Hi,

I’m using Wowza RTMP and JWPlayer 6.7 to play video/mp4 on my website but when i click on Play button of Jwplayer IDM download button appears and users can download my video . Can i prevent users from downloading RTMP video through internet download manager. Thanks!

Hi,

Please take a look at our Media Security Overview article and try implementing the security features that are most suited for your setup.

Zoran

It appears that port 443 may not be open and/or is in conflict. Ensure that port is open. Do your logs indicate a successful bind to it?

I’d suggest zipping up your conf & logs and sending them to support@wowza.com. Also include a reference to this forum post.

Hi,

Please take a look at our Media Security Overview article and try implementing the security features that are most suited for your setup.

Zoran

I used streamlock to protect my stream video . i setup streamlock successfull . But i Configuring secure RTMP (RTMPS) streaming playback on Flowplayer not run . My link streaming : herel . How can i config it .

Another question : Jwplayer can play secure RTMP (RTMPS) streaming playback. Thanks !

It appears that port 443 may not be open and/or is in conflict. Ensure that port is open. Do your logs indicate a successful bind to it?

• Logs show : 2013-11-25 22:43:52 ICT comment session INFO 401 1925889435 client connectionClosed [1925889435] pingtimeout defaultVHost - - 32.792 [any] 443 - 127.0.0.1 rtmp - unknown 1925889435 181 18 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Port 443 is open in firewall . Can i change port 443 to another port

I’d suggest zipping up your conf & logs and sending them to support@wowza.com. Also include a reference to this forum post.

Thank you . But i change to use RTMPE it is very good :smiley: . Thanks you so much