Wowza Community

Wowza Server 3.6.2 and RTSP Black Screen problem

Good afternoon. I had a problem in using WowzaServer 3.6.2. I installed Wowza Trial on your Windows Server 2008, I set up a video broadcast rtsp stream with my video camera. Then plugged in instead of the old DVR new, 16 camera. Fixed the link to the video stream in the file /wowzafolder/content/uk-varezhki.stream. But unfortunately, instead of living the video recording just a black screen, although in the logs Wowza shows that connecting to the rtsp stream error when playing, too, does not occur. Spoke with experts, they say that may be a problem with codecs, but the video stream is in format h264, as on the old dvr. I would appreciate a prompt and solution. Thank you.

P.S. Screenshots attached.

What type of IP camera are you using?

Also, have a look at this guide, included are some troubleshooting tips that might help:

How to re-stream video from an IP camera (RTSP/RTP re-streaming)

Salvadore

I am sorry, but I don not understand what you are trying to do.

What is the source of the stream?

Can you please explain your set up in as much detail as possible?

Salvadore

I am sorry but I do not have a definite answer for this.

You will have to work through a couple Wowza guides to see if you can get it working or open a support ticket.

Here are a couple more guide that may help get this working:

How to set up an application for RTSP/RTP streaming

How to specify per-stream settings in .stream files

If you feel you need further assistance with this please open a ticket by sending an email to support@wowza.com. Please include a link to this thread for reference, and be as detailed as you can be with your description of the problems.

Salvadore

What type of IP camera are you using?

Also, have a look at this guide, included are some troubleshooting tips that might help:

How to re-stream video from an IP camera (RTSP/RTP re-streaming)

Salvadore

i dont use ip cameras. My cameras connect to DVR with rtsp function. Also, as I wrote above, I used the DVR BestDVR, and using wowza broadcast a video with it, now I’m using a new DVR already 16 camera, but the video does not show.

by the way, VLC normally displays the video from any camera.

I am sorry, but I don not understand what you are trying to do.

What is the source of the stream?

Can you please explain your set up in as much detail as possible?

Salvadore

Sorry for my english. I try to explane.

I use DVR like this

To him I plugged my camera, he has a LAN interface, I ordered him ip 192.168.1.250 and turned on the function of rtsp, installs a port 554. Next I installed Wowza, run it. In the folder /content/ I created the file my-camera-01.stream with the text rtsp://192.168.1.250:554/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=00&authbasic=YWRtaW46YWRtaW4= (connection to the video stream 1 camera my DVR, the link works in VLC and video shows. Media-Open The Url…) Next I add stream in Stream Manager - live/definst, rtp, my-camera-01.stream and check whether it is through examples\LiveVideoStreaming\FlashRTMPPlayer. But video didnt show.

Before this i used another one, and all work fine. Thx