This is Ji Min Woo at CIS from South Korea.
We are Streaming Service with your WOWZA 2.2.4.
The file we Service are;
- Video Codec : H.264 , Audio Codec : AAC
- Video Bitrate : 800Kbps, Audio Bitrate : 96Kbps
- Container : MP4
- File size : 3Gb(Duration 8Hour 30Min), 6Gb(Duration 15Hour 30Min)
- Network Area : 1G
- Client Player : JWPlayer
- Stream Machine : Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 64bit
4CORE, 4CPU (Memory 16Gb)
And there are the issues;
- Work on WOWZA 2.2.X, WOWZA 3.6.X if the file size is 3Gb.
- When streaming several 6Gb File on WOWZA 2.2.4, try Play Position Jump Video/Audio Synch doesn’t fit on Client Player.
- There are the Files like this 10% out of 6Gb.
- However everything are fine on WOWZA 3.6.X version(able to Streaming, Jump Play on Client Player)
- What are the differences between WOWZA 2.2.X and 3.6.X?
=> need explanation on Video/Audio Synch side.
- When the File Size is bigger than 4Gb is there a problem to work Streaming on WOWZA 2.2.4?
- Does WOWZA have constrained for File Size?
- Those issues above, what WOWZA can expect for other problem?