Thread: Is Wowza Closed on Friday's

Default Is Wowza Closed on Friday's

I tried posting a plea for help earlier in the VOD section, it got moderated and not approved over the last 3 hours, I tried calling and get voice mail on all lines. I can't get help from community or Wowza. What gives? Wonder if this will get moderated too.
    Alan

I don't know why your posts were marked "moderated". It was done by the system not by an admin. I approved this post and that other one you are referring to. We will take a look at that and respond shortly..

Richard

Thanks, it would be good to know, so far everything I post this month has been moderated. I don't know if you know what it feels like to not be able to reach anyone on phone, or support and in desperation turn to the community forums only to be told you can't get help anyway till a staff member approves it. It has really raised my stress level this week.

I'm sorry about that, I'm really not sure why that was happening. Your account looks fine. Feel free to write to support@wowza.com with any questions, or to report future forum posts that seem moderated, in case i don't notice it.

Richard