Thread: Owiza | New control panel for Wowza Media Server

Default Owiza | New control panel for Wowza Media Server

Owiza is a Wowza Media Server Control Panel. Now with Owiza, you could manage and control: Vhosts, applications or app instances via the web with just a few clicks in your favorite web browser. Create, change or delete your applications, instances and streams. Easily control your existing streams. all these with Owiza control panel. you dont need SSH or JMX.

Now with Owiza You can create an application, define the max number of connection to this application, and assign it to one Admin, so if you are a streaming provider company, now you can rent an application and give the client ability to monitor and control his application

Owiza allows you:
    - Showing your servers, starting and stopping them through your web interface without using of any command;
    - Showing information about the performance of each server
    - Show applications list for each wowza server;
    - Create, control, manage and delete applications;
    - Edit applications via user-friendly wizard right from your browser;
    - Set limit to the clients allowed to connect to each application;
    - Start instances of applications;
    - Showing list of all clients connected to each application with information about each client and ability to disconnected him;
    - Create new admins and assign each application to one of them;
    - Set application RTMP and RTSP user/password authentication;
    - Various charts allow you to monitor the performance and the connections to the server.

go to the website now and try to sign up for free for limited time
    www.Owiza.com
    Last edited by Amer.K; 02-13-2014 at 11:53 PM.

Sorry, nothing works on specified website.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed666 View Post
    Sorry, nothing works on specified website.
    Did you read the installation guide? here is the link
    http://www.owiza.com/login/installationGuid.php

and it looks like you did't sign up on owiza please try to sign up from here :http://www.owiza.com/login/SignUp.php, add your server,
    and read the installation guide well then if some thing went wrong please send me the problem so I can help you on this email : Amer.k@ositcom.net

Mr.Speed666 I think your problem is solved and the buttons on the home menu, please feel free to ask any question.

Default new module is added to OWIZA is Schedule TV

Schedule TV, is a module that lets you schedule streams and playlists. Using television as an analogy: a stream is a channel and a playlist is a program with one or more video or audio segments. A schedule can have as many streams (channels) as you want, with as many playlists (programs) as you want, where each playlist
    can be scheduled to play on a stream at a certain time. If a playlist is scheduled to start on a stream while another playlist is running, the existing playlist will be replaced with the new one. If you set a schedule to begin in the past, the playlist will play immediately.
    With Owiza, you can create a smil file in a very flexible way, with just few clicks and drag and drop medias for play lists.

how to use Schedule? it's very easy to use
    1- choose the application

2- Choosing Media Files

3- Creating Playlists

4- Generate Schedule

for more information about Schedule module please visit http://owiza.com/aboutSchedule.php

Hello,
    We have a new announcement, first Owiza has been Moved now to https for the security reasons, second Owiza will always be free for one server.

Hello. I'm using owiza and its a really nice tool, has some bugs like player code don't work, sometimes owiza server take too much time to answer, no back links. But all in all its an excellent tool to manage the entire wowza, and the best, its free !!

Owiza team, If you need help to translate your excellent tool to Spanish just contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by grnetwork View Post
    Hello. I'm using owiza and its a really nice tool, has some bugs like player code don't work, sometimes owiza server take too much time to answer, no back links. But all in all its an excellent tool to manage the entire wowza, and the best, its free !!

Owiza team, If you need help to translate your excellent tool to Spanish just contact me. I'll be happy to help you.
    thanks so much
    the player bug has been fixed