Wowza Community

vods3 issues

Hi,

We are trying to move our video files from our EC2 instance volume to s3.

We are using Wowza Media Server 3.5.2 build3747, and we didn’t found the vods3 application, so I have donwloaded it from here: http://wowzamediasystems.s3.amazonaws.com/packagelist.html

THen I created an aplication called vds3 in the application folder, and I copied the configuration files to conf/vods3 and I replaced the server.xml file configuring our private keys.

The issue is that when trying to see a video the following error is appearing in the log:

ERROR server comment 2014-02-17 01:15:39 - - - - - 1.036 - - - - - - - -ServerUtils.loadServerListener: Error creating (com.wowza.wms.plugin.amazonaws.ec2.env.ServerListenerEC2Variables): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wowza.wms.plugin.amazonaws.ec2.env.ServerListenerEC2Variables

ERROR server comment 2014-02-17 01:15:39 - - - - - 1.046 - - - - - - - -ServerUtils.loadServerListener: Error creating (com.wowza.wms.plugin.mediacache.impl.MediaCacheServerListener): java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wowza.wms.plugin.mediacache.impl.MediaCacheServerListener

ERROR server comment 2014-02-17 01:15:40 - - - - - 2.053 - - - - - - - -JMXConfig: error: java.net.MalformedURLException: Bad URL path: ${com.wowza.amazonaws.ec2.AWSEC2_METADATA_PUBLIC_HOSTNAME}:8084/jndi/rmi://${com.wowza.amazonaws.ec2.AWSEC2_METADATA_PUBLIC_HOSTNAME}:8085/jmxrmi

Does Anyone knows which could be the issue?

Thank you !

Please refer to ticket

on this issue.