Wowza Community

Where is WowzaStreamingEngine-Update-4.0.1.zip for update

Hi,

As per https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-update-your-wowza-streaming-engine-installation, we are supposed to copy the “zip” file to the updates folder and execute the scripts. But I am not able to find the link to download the zip file for 4.0.1 update. Please tell us the url to download the zip file.

Hi,

I’ve the same problem …

Update file 4.0.1 can’t be found …

Gilles

Hi,

Same problem here - I have a monthly license, last week I received Wowza Streaming Engine Monthly Subscription License Key from tickets@wowza.com and I installed 4.0.0. I’m the primary (and only) account holder.

Hi,

The download can be found in your account in the tap called “My Downloads”.

Please use the link below to log-in

Wowza Account Portal

Jason

Hi,

This is most likely due to you not having a valid paid for license or could be because you’re not one of the 5 primary account holders.

If you’re a primary account holder and have a Monthly or Perpetual license key the “Mydownload” tab should be visible to you.

Jason

Hi,

The page should show the following options under “My Account” as shown below:

My Account

Account Information | Payment Options | Invoice History | My Downloads | My Support | StreamLock Certificates

If you’re logged in as the primary account holder and have a Wowza Streaming Engine 4.0 license, you should be able to see all the above tabs

If some of these tabs are missing and you believe you’re logged in as one of the account contacts, please email billing@wowza.com

The Billing department will be able to assist you with account and licensing information.

Regards,

Jason

Hi,

The download can be found in your account in the tap called “My Downloads”.

Please use the link below to log-in

Wowza Account Portal

Jason

Sorry but I didn’t see anything called “Mydownload” when I’m logged in. I only saw

Account Information

Payment Options

Invoice History

StreamLock Certificates

I’ve tried on Chrome and Safari ?

Is there a problem with OSX 10.9

Gilles

Do you guys not see this?

I’ve “Downloads” tab but I cannot find the zip update file.

Note that I’ve a paid valid license.

I only found the main wowza downloads

Update Link http://www.wowza.com/downloads/WowzaStreamingEngine-4-0-3/WowzaStreamingEngine-Update-4.0.3.zip