Wowza Community

Upgrade Files

“License holders may log in or creating an account on Wowza.com and find available updates on the Downloads tab of Account Management.”

I don’t see a downloads tab anywhere on my account management. The only downloads thing I can find is the main downloads page with the main initial setup files.

Hi,

This is most likely due to you not having a valid paid for license or could be because you’re not one of the 5 primary account holders.

If you’re a primary account holder and have Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key the “Mydownload” tab should be visible to you.

Edited:

You may have to log out and then log back in to see if this appears.

If not please ensure you do a “shift-reload” of the page to see if this helps.

The Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key must be associated with the same account which the key is assigned to.

Jason

Kenny,

Do you have a ticket open for this? If not and still a problem, please open a ticket by writing to support@wowza.com

Richard

Hi,

I’ve updated/edited the post above so that it’s more accurate.

When looking up a ticket associated with your email address, I could not see a Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key.

Did you use a different email address when requesting the Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key?

Jason

Hi,

This is most likely due to you not having a valid paid for license or could be because you’re not one of the 5 primary account holders.

If you’re a primary account holder and have a Monthly or Perpetual license key the “Mydownload” tab should be visible to you.

Jason

I’m logged in under the primary account holder’s account. I have a monthly subscription and can see my invoices and payment options. I also have a version 4 key already.

The account is mike@appnet.com

Hi,

I’ve updated/edited the post above so that it’s more accurate.

When looking up a ticket associated with your email address, I could not see a Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key.

Did you use a different email address when requesting the Wowza Streaming Engine 4 key?

Jason

The mike@appnet.com is my boss’s and is the main account. Mine is kenny@appnet.com and isn’t associated with any other account from what I can tell. Can somebody email me at kenny@appnet.com to get this cleared up? I was given a key but it’s pretty obvious that it was not given out correctly.

Kenny,

Do you have a ticket open for this? If not and still a problem, please open a ticket by writing to support@wowza.com

Richard

I just sent an email this morning.

Haven’t heard anything in two days. Wowza support has been pretty subpar over the past few weeks.