Wowza Community

SecurityError: Error #2060

hi

kindly help out with this SecurityError: Error #2060

it’s what am getting from the player:

cheers.

ROTIMI

Hi,

This is usually shown by the player when it can not connect to the server.

Andrew.

ROTIMI.

advise: when you’re asking answers for your problems, give the information we need to be able to help you.

It is probably just a port problem. Check firewall, and/or port mapping in your network

Richard

I’m not sure why you are seeing that, these players should work from the file system. You can try adjusting Global Setttings to allow files in that location.

But these players work for me without Global Settings changes using Windows 7, Chrome and Flash Plugin 12.

You can also move the files to a web server and access from there.

Richard

Great.

thanks both for the reply, really it’s not connecting to the server

first, i think the problem occur due to my previous download, maybe Wowza system has picked up my IP address

because, it work with the first download, (previous version 3.) it connect to Telestream wirecast and Wowza played

out the RTMP test player. but it was the free version. so now i also download the latest version 4.0.1 free edition, which i just install,

and all configuration are correct. but i don’t know why it’s not connecting to the server.

so kindly check if am making any sense here…

THANKS

ROTIMI

I have the same error! I want to test live video streaming, I locally open …examples\LiveVideoStreaming\FlashRTMPPlayer\player.html and in all browsers under player I see in status: SecurityError: Error #2060 please help! How to solve this problem?

Thank you! Global settings helped.