Wowza Community

transcoder fails on stream start

On publishing a live stream from flash player 11 with transcoding set up no recording happens at all. any help appreciated. I am trying to transcode the audio from the mp4 container that is recoded from the flash player. Flash is set to stream mp4 video and speex audio.

I get the following error in the console:

INFO server comment - onStreamCreate[com.wowza.wms.stream.live.MediaStreamLiveRecord@a8182c5]: clientId:1889568482

INFO stream create - -

INFO stream publish testing -

INFO server comment - TranscoderSessionNative.loadLibrary: Load transcoder list: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer/lib-native/linux64/transcoder.list

Exception in thread “VHostHandler.defaultVHost.109” java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /usr/local/WowzaMediaServer-3.6.4/lib-native/linux64/libgcc_s.so.1: Shared object “libc.so.6” not found, required by “libgcc_s.so.1”

in my application xml I have:

live-record

transcoder

audioonly.xml

the template is:

true

aac

mp4:${SourceStreamName}_aac

Make sure you have the Hardware and driver requirements for running the Transcoder met.

Salvadore

Make sure you have the Hardware and driver requirements for running the Transcoder met.

Salvadore

Thanks for the reply, my server is running freebsd and I think that is a problem that I see from other threads on the issue.

If you or anyone has any ideas for this, it is much appreciated.

-Eric