Wowza Community

Wowza configuration and Netconnection.connect.closed debugging assistance

Hello,

Application Description: I have a application that streams audio from a users computer and onto the server. Once it’s there we do some server side manipulation of the file and store it. It works great however, we do have some issues which I detail below.

Issues: We’re having some random disconnects, “Netconnection.connect.closed” which we could use assistance on debugging. Essentially, I’m looking to understand why this occurs, if it’s something that can be configured away or if we need to change the flash application to account for this.

System configuration: Our server runs on Ubuntu 12.04, has two virtual cores, and 4 gigs of ram.

Budget: Our budget for this is open for discussion however, in the short term we have allocated $300 for this.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I appreciate it!

Regards,

Ron

Hello,

Application Description: I have a application that streams audio from a users computer and onto the server. Once it’s there we do some server side manipulation of the file and store it. It works great however, we do have some issues which I detail below.

Issues: We’re having some random disconnects, “Netconnection.connect.closed” which we could use assistance on debugging. Essentially, I’m looking to understand why this occurs, if it’s something that can be configured away or if we need to change the flash application to account for this.

System configuration: Our server runs on Ubuntu 12.04, has two virtual cores, and 4 gigs of ram.

Budget: Our budget for this is open for discussion however, in the short term we have allocated $300 for this.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I appreciate it!

Regards,

Ron

Also, I’m not sure, due to my unfamiliarity with this tech if this budget is reasonable. Let me know if it isn’t and we can adjust.

Thanks!

Hi,

I’ve just read through your post and can assist in debugging and finding the cause of the issue. You’re welcome to contact me on Skype (ID: karelboek) or by email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com