Wowza Community

Looking for a Wowza / Java developer

Hello,

I am a recuiter for Piksel s.p.a., an IT company based in Milan, part of Piksel group.

We are currently searching for a Wowza consultant in order to support our Java developers team in Rome, which is currently working on a plugin to be integrated in a Wowza console. The plugin will monitor and manage the web-tv channels of one of our client’s platform.

We are interested in a part time collaboration, possibly someone who is living in Rome area, but since onsite presence is not necessary, we are also interested in taking contact with consultants abroad.

If you are interested in this position, please email me at antonio.napoli@piksel.com – subject: Wowza developer.

Hello,

I’ll be happy to discuss this opportunity with you. I’m sure we can find a way to establish a fruitful collaboration, even though I may not be able to work on-site on a daily basis. I’ll certainly be able to visit you regularly, and for the rest work effectively from my local office. Please contact me by email or on Skype (my Skype ID is: karelboek)

Kind Regards,

Karel Boek

karel.boek@raskenlund.com

Raskenlund

www.raskenlund.com