Thread: Login Password/error

Default Login Password/error

Hello,

i have a iphone 5 with ios 7.1 and Gocoder 1.3.1 when i try to stream to my wowza server from this app i got the messagen "invalid user or pass" the problem is i don't have user or pass configured in the rtmp it's empty i don't want to use it, theres no way to don't use user/pass?

regards

You can edit your Application.xml files, and set RTP/PublishMethod to "none". (In GoCoder leave user name and password fields empty).

Salvadore

but in Server it's all ok no password. I use the same RTMP with BigVenconder in Android and it works. Can't do nothing in iphone? (leaving empty the fields i already done that)

Quote Originally Posted by salvadore View Post
    You can edit your Application.xml files, and set RTP/PublishMethod to "none". (In GoCoder leave user name and password fields empty).

Salvadore

If you want to keep password protection on the publishing of a goCoder stream, you can enter a username and password to the publish.password file located in, [install-dir]/conf/publish.password.

If you want to disable authentication for goCoder streams, you need to edit the application.xml file for the application you are streaming to.
    Edit your Application.xml file, set RTP/PublishMethod to "none". This allows you to leave the username and password fields in the goCoder app empty. A restart of the server may be necessary after editing the files.

Salvadore