Wowza Community

Problem RTSP to RTMP translation

[PHP][/PHP]sorry for my english.

I using media server trial and try translate from ip camera to rtmp for example (or hls).

I create stream from camera:

I create application with default params and connect stream to this:

Monitoring:

And then test players not work.

I do all as well as tutorial many time https://www.wowza.com/docs/how-to-re-stream-video-from-an-ip-camera-rtsp-rtp-re-streaming

Camera rtsp work in vlc. Output url from wowza dont work in vlc (for example rtmp://10.0.151.227:1935/room258/root258.stream).

I tryed many times different ways but not reach goal.

Help!

Hi,

Can you try playing back the RTSP stream coming from your Wowza server in VLC.

Please try to play back this URL: rtsp://10.0.151.227:1935/room258/definst/root258.stream

Zoran

Hi, Russian,

This seems like the same general issue in this post. Can we keep this on that page, please? Have a look at the logs as I described in that thread and respond there, if you will.

Thanks,

Richard

Hi,

Can you open up a support ticket by sending an email to support@wowza.com and attach a ZIP file containing your conf/, logs/, transcoder/ and manager/logs folders.

Tahnks.

Zoran

Hi,

Can you try playing back the RTSP stream coming from your Wowza server in VLC.

Please try to play back this URL: rtsp://10.0.151.227:1935/room258/definst/root258.stream

Zoran

dont work. VLC write that dont open this uri. In documentation written that default instance can delete from uri.

aproros player wrote “playing” and after 10 second “stream is now publish”. Browsers uses Mozilla and i try Chrome.

also such picture

Hi,

Can you open up a support ticket by sending an email to support@wowza.com and attach a ZIP file containing your conf/, logs/, transcoder/ and manager/logs folders.

Tahnks.

Zoran

done (85711)

in test player url show as rtmp://10.0.151.227:1935/room258/str216.stream. For vlc url show also? I achieved that in test rtmp player shown 1 frame and sometimes another pair frame (with greatest latency, for example 2-3 frame per minute). But in vlc and jwplayer it dont work is anything (one frame not shown, jwplayer write “id not found on server”).